EMAX 5HP 1PH Rotary Screw ( Cabinet Only-NON VFD )
- EMAX Compressors
5HP 1PH Rotary Screw ( Cabinet Only-NON VFD )
EMAX rotary screw compressors are the new air technology. Available for single or 3-phase power in a range of horsepower ratings and voltages, they're the quietest and most dependable compressors. With their almost unmatched energy efficiency, if your air demands include a 60 percent or more duty cycle, then a rotary screw compressor is what you need.
The heart of all EMAX standard drive rotary screw compressors are the air ends—the part of the machine that actually compresses the air. EMAX uses only the best German and Finnish name brand air ends that are good for up to 70,000 running hours (as much as 75 percent more than competitors) with only routine maintenance and the correct oil. They feature precision-aligned, back-to-back, high-grade roller bearings. Each air end is tested to meet consistent high-quality standards.
EMAX chooses only premium, industrial, name brand, low-rpm (1,750) motors to run their compressors. They have the best certificates and quality assurances—so you get high-efficiency motors constructed with superior materials, higher service factors, longer bearing life, lower waste heat, and less vibration.
EMAX rotary screw fixed-speed compressors are controlled by a user-friendly Logika programmable logic controller (PLC).
- Adjustable pressure with over-pressure shutdown
- Low-oil and over-temperature shutdowns
- Reverse rotation fault shutdown
- High-voltage, over-amp, and low-voltage shutdowns
- Built-in clock and date
- Maintenance parameter system
- Hour meter
- Fault history of shutdowns and why they occurred
- Built-in light
- Maintenance tracker; sounds an alarm when filters should be changed or the unit needs greased
- Air differential control of kick-in and kick-out pressures; lower pressures increase cfm and compressor life
- Built-in timer senses non-use for 20 minutes under no load and shuts down until kick-in set point is reached
- On-line demand for high-volume use; bypasses automatic kick-off mode and allows continuous running
- Daily/weekly schedule
- Self-start; automatic restart if power is lost
- Master slave; switch between units and maintain hours used and adjust pressure to be the lead or the lag unit
- Drive-Tek design reduces energy demand up to 33 percent
- Standard Y-delta soft-start motor provides reduced energy demand and amp draw on start-up
- Spin-Tek design with unique easy-access oil filters and air/oil separators require no tools to remove/install
- Heavy-duty sound-attenuated cabinet for lower decibel operation than typical rotary screw compressors
- Cabinet only, tanks sold separately
- Designed for use with stationary air receivers (sold separately)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products