EMAX 7.5HP 32CFM Single Stage Reciprocating Splash Lube Bare Pump w/ flywheel
- EMAX Compressors
7.5HP 32CFM Single Stage Reciprocating Splash Lube Bare Pump w/ flywheel
- Solid cast iron single stage piston series pump, oil lubricated design to extend pump life, rated at up to 50,000 hours (based on B-10 bearing life rating)
- Ram-Tek – solid steel, heavy gauge rods, designed for maximum performance and durability
- Cool-Tek – the coolest running compressors in the industry, air stream technology provides 35% lower operating temperature, reduces moisture build up and extends pump life
- Flow-Tek – concentric disc valves, deliver maximum air flow and reliability with low replacement costs, easily accessible design provides easy maintenance and durability
- Industrial grade ball bearing for maximum performance and extended pump life
- Built-in head unloaders designed for continuous run applications
- Bolt pattern: 10 ¼” in. x 5-3/8 in.
- Pump has a V-Style Pulley – flywheel included on pump
- V-Style Cylinders for maximum cooling
- Solid cast-iron cylinders, crankcase, flywheel, crankshaft, and valve plates
- Large Steel Automotive-Type Filters – not plastic
- Large site glass for viewing your oil level
- dimensions of this pump are: 18” W x 11 3/4” D x 15” H and Flywheel is 14.5
- weight: Lbs.
- includes oil – hold 2 quarts of oil
- 73 DBA
The Difference:Airbase Industries by Emax Compressor delivers overwhelming performance to ensure that they meet the needs of the most demanding environments. Our Pumps require less maintenance, service and downtime than any other compressors in the Air Industry’s. All our Products are designed with exacting tolerance and specifications to deliver all the power that is needed at the jobsite, garage or shop.
Free Air:Our 2 Cylinder Heavy Industrial air compressor pump with 32 CFM Displacement and a Free Air (usable air) of 19 CFM @ 100 PSI can’t be beat. Displacement is the bore of the cylinder times the distance in the piston stroke times the RPM at zero pressure, but as you go up in pressure, you will lose efficiency on your pump. The CFM will diminish from 32 to 26 @ 90 PSI. This pump has a maximum PSI of 150. The minimum RPM is 600 and a maximum RPM of 840.
This pump can be run with a gasoline engine. It is set up with head unloaders. This will allow the pump to unload the valves in a continuous run application. This is on top of the heads with the small 1/4″ lines connecting them. This also allows for complete unloaded, no load start, easy on your gasoline engine starter. You must have an 8-10 HP to run this at a minimum RPM and a 13 HP to run it at maximum RPM. It takes 21 amps (running amps) to pull this pump at a 640 RPM speed. The motor used to do this should be a 1750 RPM, 184-T Frame. It will give you a much higher starting torque than a 3450 RPM motor. For an 840 RPM speed, you should use a TRUE 7.5 HP, 32-amp, 215-T Frame, 1750 RPM motor. A 3450 RPM in this HP is also not recommended because of lower starting torque. This pump can be slowed down by putting a smaller pulley on your motor and it can be ran with a 5 HP motor pulling 21 amps on 220V (running amps).
- 5 year parts warranty
- Warranty covers shipping for 90 days, thereafter the customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred for warranty parts.
|CFM @ 90 PSI||19|
|Pump Material||Solid Cast Iron|
|Dimensions LxWxH||11" X 18" X 15"|
|Oil Capacity||2 Quarts|
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products