Corghi AM50 Artiglio 50 30" Leverless Fully Automatic Tire Changer
Corghi AM50 Fully Automatic Electric Automotive Car Tire Changer (Service and training included)
Representing over 50 years of tire changer evolution, the Corghi ARTIGLIO 50 is the latest in tire changer technology. The innovative design of the 50 allows it to easily handle the oughest tire and wheel combinations on the market today.
- Available in electric only.
- Sturdy pneumatic locking swing-arm design enables the machine to be close to the wall.
- Powerful two-speed transmission for both precision and speed. Exclusive slow-start first revolution when fast speed is engaged allows the tire to slip into the drop-center, eliminating the binding that tears beads.
- Precision bead breaker disk gently loosens both beads.
- An all-new bead lifter eliminates the need for a tire bar, reducing operator risk and torn beads - another Corghi exclusive.
- Center cone clamping with plastic protector means no metal touches the face of the rim at any time.
- Handles tires 12” to 30”, including UHP, run-flat and low-profile tires PAX capable with optional adaptors
- A) Locking Pistol #5-101197B
- B) Spacer #5-102722
- C) Mini Plastic Cone (2”) #4-103235C
- D) Small Plastic Cone (3”) #4-103234B
- E) Universal Cone (4.7”) #4-103230B
- F) Yellow Plastic Cone Cover #4-103232A
- G) Medium Cone (5.7”) #4-103229A
- H) Universal Grease Bucket Holder #5-101236
- I) Light Truck Kit #8-11100086
- Large Plastic Cone (7.3”) #103233A
- Light Truck Spacer #9005-100690
- J) Bead Clip f/RFT #801262417
- K) Inflation Kit #801260961
- L) Red Helper Bar #4-405496
- M) Finger Insert for MD Head #4-103502B
- N) Triangle Insert for MD Head #4-106611
CORGHI USA Limited Warranty
Corghi USA expressly warrants its products will be free from defects in material and/or workmanship for the time period specified. Corghi USA must be informed in writing within 7 days after discovery of a defect. Corghi USA reserves the right to repair or replace a product at our discretion. Co nsumable products and accessories such as but not limited to; plastic protection parts, bead breaker pads, inflation hoses, and rollers, are not covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover any damage resulting from abuse or failure to perform any necessary maintenance (i.e. damage due to or resulting from, faulty installation, neglect, misuse, improper electrical connections or electrical surges, problems resulting from excessive water, contaminated air system, or pollutant of any nature, fire or freight damage).
Corghi machines are warranted to be free of defects as follows:
A2030, A2024TI, 2024TI LL, A9824TI, A9824 LLTI, A9830, A9222TI, Service Pro 124, Service Pro 324 - 2 year parts and 1 year labor. Transmission – 10 year part only (5 year part only on 9220TI).
AM50, AM500, AM5000, AM26, Master J, Master Code, Master28 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
HD700, AG52L, HD1200, Monster TT – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
NOTE: Rubber Pads, air lines, gauges, mount/demount heads, and swabs - 90 day warranty
PL60, Service Pro 750, EM9250, EM9280, EM9580, EM9550, EM9980C, Eyelight – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
ET66, ET88 – 2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Alignment Machines/Specialty Equipment:
2 year parts and 1 year labor.
Disclaimer & Limitation on Liability.
Corghi USA agreement to repair a tire changer or balancer is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express, implies or statutory, including any warranties for merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Corghi USA maximum liability shall be limited to the cost of the machine. In no event shall Corghi USA be responsible for owner’s lost profits, goodwill or other incidental or consequential damages. Corghi USA is not responsible for equipment or accessories damages in shipment. Freight claims are to be made directly with the carrier. We will be more than happy to assist you with any questions regarding filing claims.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products