Cemb ER100 Automatic RFV Diagnostic Balancer
Completely renewed, the ER100 EVO top-of-the-range wheel balancer, in a matter of seconds and without any manual intervention on behalf of the operator the machine automatically detects all wheel dimensions, unbalance, internal and external wheel and rim eccentricity, tread-depth and conicity.
- Ergonomic design
- The new CEMB wheel balancer ER100 EVO presents a completely renewed aestethic, maintening all the advantages of ErgoFast. The ErgoFast range of balancing machines has been developed to offer the operator the best possible working conditions. Every tool in a handy position, total access to internal part of rim, all accessories within reach and touch screen are only but a few of the advantages developed for our end users.
- 3D Laser Scan
- – Touchless wheel distance and diameter measuring system which, combined with the external radial laser for width measurement, detects with 3D precision the dimensions of any profile, even the most complex; no intervention of the operator.
– Advanced technology that speeds up the dimensions reading process without penalizing reliability and precision.
– Brighter laser pointer that grants an extreme accuracy during correction thanks to a clear indication of the application point for stick-on weights.
– Greatest robustness for a long lasting usage. No moving parts are exposed, risks of damages are reduced
– Easy maintenance
- Side Laser
- Two laser beams indicate the exact 12 o’clock position to place clip-on weights. With these accurate reference points, any possibility of erratically placing counterweights is eliminated.
- Wheel structure analysis
- Very often wheel vibrations are not caused by unbalances, but by a structural (geometrical) difformity of the wheel itself. ER100 EVO in a few seconds of a single spin displays unbalance and eccentricity of tire and rim.
The operator will be allerted on the screen when the total eccentricity value exceeds the maximum tolerance admissible.
Should the run-out value be out of tolerance, simply pressing a push-button the operator can visualize the best tire/rim mutual positioning to drive the total eccentricity value within tolerance.
If the operator requires, during the same measuring cycle, ER100 EVO can display also the values of conicity and tread-depth, detected through laser scan. The machine can also measure the eccentricity of the rim alone. A double scan on the two separate bead seating positions acknowledge the exact structure of the rim.
- One plane balancingOPB (One Plane Balancing), eliminates both static and dynamic unbalance with a single counterweight, indicating the exact position to apply the weight inside the rim. The balancer automatically detects if it is possible to correct both unbalances with only one weight, and activates OPB program (One Plane Balancing). A real revolution in wheel balancing. OPB saves you time and money while maximizing your productivity.AutoAdaptive ModeThe innovative tolerance calculation system AutoAdaptive Mode is based on the evaluation of the residual imbalance limit value corresponding to an acceptable perceived vibration. For each wheel that is balanced, the software AutoAdaptive Mode detects weight and dimensions and calculates the tolerance value that will cancel any vibration perceived on the steering wheel. AutoAdaptive Mode grants the highest comfort when driving, and together with OPB Program, saves balancing time.
Power Supply 110VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph
Balancing Speed < 100 rpm
Balancing Accuracy < 0.1 oz (< 1 g)
Average Cycle Time 5 seconds
Rim Diameter Capacity 10″ – 30″ (265 – 765 mm)
Rim Width Capacity 1.5″ – 20″ (40 – 510 mm)
Max. Wheel Weight 165 lbs (75 kg)
Max. Tire Diameter 40″ (1,016 mm)
Operating Temperature 32 – 113°F (0 – 45°C)
Shaft Size 40 mm
Operating Pressure 7-10 bar (105-145 psi)
Gross Ship. Weight 650 lbs (295 Kg)