The 3,500-lb. capacity BL-3500SLX car lift is perfect for small-wheelbase vehicles. As the lightest model in our lineup, its frames are easy to transport in and out of the garage or wherever else you need to work. Have fun wrenching at home, and shave off seconds at the track. Great for Miatas!
You’re looking at the smartest home car lift ever made. The QuickJack BL-3500SLX portable car lift system will change everything you thought you knew about mobile auto repair. Say goodbye forever to unsafe ramps, flimsy jacks and untrustworthy stands. QuickJack gets your vehicle about 21" in the air in less than 30 seconds. It’s cool.
The BL-3500SLX has a 3,500-lb. lifting capacity. As the smallest and lightest frame assembly in our lineup, the true strength of this portable car lift is that it goes virtually anywhere. This QuickJack is so lightweight and space-efficient that it fits in the average car trunk or backseat. Following the initial one-time assembly, all you have to do is hook up the power. With the frames and rubber blocks in place under your vehicle’s lift points, QuickJack will be up and running in no time. It's really that easy.
Its super-low 3" profile lets the QuickJack fit where other car lifts and jacks can only dream. And because there aren't any cross members to worry about with this portable garage lift, you can tailor the platform spacing to fit nearly any vehicle 3,500 lbs. and under. Its lightweight nature makes this portable car lift the perfect tool for the track. Hundreds of satisfied racers and enthusiasts have enjoyed QuickJack for quick wheel service or tune-ups away from home. An optional DC power unit connects the car lift to your car battery or portable battery pack..
- Perfect for the track
Convert your garage lift to a portable car lift just by rolling it to the truck of your car and hauling it to the track. 12V DC power option makes this the world’s first-ever true track lift. If you don’t have a professional pit crew at your disposal, you’ll want QuickJack by your side.
- Extended block trays
We increased the size of our rubber block trays to improve access to varied lift points. Position blocks from 26.75" – 50.5" apart, satisfying most lift point spreads.
- Zero-leak fittings
Our car lift components include flush-face hose fittings to ensure fluids stay in the unit and not on your garage floor. You don’t want to be the one to leak all over the track, either.
- Open-center design
Don’t let us get in your way! Inspired by larger frame-engaging car lifts, our open-center design gives users total access to the wheels and undercarriage.
|Lifting capacity||3,500 lbs. (1,588 kg)|
|A - Frame only:||3" (76 mm)|
|B - With 2" block:||3.5" (89 mm)|
|C - Frame only:||16.5" (419 mm)|
|D - With 2" block:||17.5" (445 mm)|
|E - With 3" block:||18.5" (470 mm)|
|F - Max. height:||21" (533 mm)|
|G - With adapters:||Not compatible|
|H - With adapters + pin:||Not compatible|
|Lift point spread|
|I - Maximum:||50.5" (1,283 mm)|
|J - Minimum:||27" (686 mm)|
|Frame dimensions (ea.)|
|K - Width:||10.5" (267 mm)|
|L - Length:||62.5" (1,588 mm)|
|A - Height:||3" (76 mm)|
|Weight:||60 lbs. (27 kg)|
|Power/Voltage:||110 Volts, 60Hz, 1PH|
|Time to full rise:||30 seconds|
|Power unit weight:||30 lbs. (13 kg)|
- BL-3500SLX Left Frame Assembly
- BL-3500SLX Right Frame Assembly
- 1x Hydraulic power unit with control
- 4x Medium rubber lift blocks (2")
- 4x Tall rubber lift blocks (3")
- 2x Short hydraulic hoses
- 2x Long hydraulic hoses
- 2x Frame-positioning handles
- Fittings and thread tape for setup
- Instruction manual
Requirements (*Not Included):
- 3 liters of Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Air source to inflate air cylinders up to 50 PSI
- Assembly tools
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.quickjack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.