Quickjack 5000TLX Extended 5,000 Lb. Car Lift
Quickjack 5000TLX Extended 5,000 Lb. Car Lift
5000TLX is an extended-length lift with jack support locations that extend 6 inches farther than our TL models. QuickJack is the best car lift for your home garage or shop, and with the additional reach of the EXT, you’ll service more vehicles than ever. Great for light-duty trucks and SUVs.
5000TLX Extended-Length Portable Car Lift System
Why did we develop the 5000TLX? Simple: the 5000TL has a limiting lift point reach of 60". That works for most vehicles, but there are vehicles whose manufacturer-recommended lift points are just an inch or two out of reach. That sounds like a small difference, but professional shops and smart DIY'ers know never to take chances with an off-balance load.
The 5000TLX has a 66" lift point reach that's long enough for virtually every consumer vehicle type out there (with the exception of certain electric vehicles, for which we offer the 6000ELX). Many auto detailing and repair shops can’t fit a full-size car lift in their space, and there hasn’t been an industry response to meet these needs. We heard the community’s call and immediately went to work perfecting the TLX series. It's our pleasure to introduce the world’s first professional-grade home car lift. Of course, commercial garages will get just as much use out of it.
Looking to lift more weight with an extended-length frame? Check out the 7000TLX car lift.
Setup for the 5000TLX car lift is the same as it is for any other TL model. You still get 5,000 lbs. of lift, auto-locking safety bars, 30-second rise and one-touch button controls. Because we stretched our TLX models an extra 6" to accommodate some late-model cars, the overall frame length is also slightly longer. So, if you’re into Smart Cars or other super-short wheelbase vehicles, be sure to measure first—these frames are probably too long. For vehicles with jack points that are a little closer together, we recommend the 5000TL. However, the TLX will often accommodate shorter vehicles too. We ask that you measure your wheelbase(s), re-measure, and then measure again. Better safe than sorry.
EXTENDED-LENGTH car lift design
The 5000TLX portable car lift has been redesigned to accommodate vehicles with longer wheelbases. We’ve increased the overall frame length and lift point spread by 6". As a result, the minimum lift point spread is now 6" longer, as well. Our new portable car lift design better accommodates longer wheelbases and/or extended lift point spreads.
TL minimum lift point spread: 37"
TLX minimum lift point spread: 43"
TL maximum lift point spread: 60"
TLX maximum lift point spread: 66"
TL overall frame length: 70"
TLX overall frame length: 76"
What's the difference between the New TL Models vs. SLX Models?
The biggest difference between the 5000TLX and BL-5000EXT is the lifting height, which has increased 3 inches. This provides ample room to perform all the common vehicle maintenance tasks and allows you the capability to perform even the most complicated repairs.
Overall dimensions have remained the same, so you'll continue to benefit from what made QuickJack so popular in the automotive community and that is it's super-low 3" lowered height. The minimum lifting point spread did change from 31.5" to 37", but this will not make a difference to the vast majority of 5000TLX users.
Automatic safety locks
Features dual-position automatic safety locks on each TL frame. As the frames rise, these locks glide securely into place at mid-rise and full-rise. Disengage with a simple flip of the lock bar and your car lift is ready for a smooth descent.
Increased lifting height
QuickJack TL models are capable of lifting an extra 3-inches making it easier to perform vehicle maintenance tasks that are both routine and more involved. The extra room gives you more ability and versatility under the vehicle, while doing so in added comfort.
By holding the pendant control in one hand, your other hand is totally free. No cranking or bending during lifting.
Accessories to increase versatility
Most QuickJack accessories were developed from customer suggestion and need. We offer many different lifting options and configurations to customize your QuickJack experience to fit your needs and specifications.
5,000 lbs. (2,268 kg)
- A - Frame only: 3" (76 mm)
- B - With 2" block: 3.5" (89 mm)
- Lifting height
- D - With 2" block: 21" (521 mm)
- E - With 3" block: 22" (546 mm)
- F - Max. height: 24" (616 mm)
- G - With adapters: 24" (597 mm)
- H - With adapters + pin: 26.75" (673 mm)
Lift point spread
- I - Maximum: 66" (1,676 mm)
- J - Minimum: 43" (1,092 mm)
Frame dimensions (ea.)
- K - Width: 11" (278 mm)
- L - Length: 76" (1,930 mm)
- A - Height (lowered): 3" (76 mm)
- Weight: 81.5 lbs. (37 kg)
- Time to full rise: 30 seconds
- Power unit weight: 15 lbs. (7 kg)
- Shipping dimensions (ea. frame)
- 79.5" (L) x 15.25" (W) x 5" (H)
- (2,015 mm x 385 mm x 129 mm)
- Shipping weight: 250 lbs. (113 kg)
- 5000TLX Left Frame Assembly
- 5000TLX Right Frame Assembly
- 1x Hydraulic power unit with control
- 4x Medium rubber lift blocks (2")
- 4x Tall rubber lift blocks (3")
- 2x Short hydraulic hoses
- 2x Long hydraulic hoses
- 2x Frame-positioning handles
- Fittings and thread tape for setup
- Instruction manual
- Up to 3 liters of Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Air source to inflate air cylinders up to 50 PSI
- Assembly tools
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 12 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- One-Year (12-Month) Warranty on operating components
- One-Year (12-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Optional Extended Warranty
Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24 months from the date of shipment or whichever comes first.
- Two-Year (24-month) Warranty on equipment structure*
- Two-Year (24-Month) Warranty on operating components
- Two-Year (24-Month) Free Shipping** on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): QuickJack, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: QuickJack portable lift system
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty:
- Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied
- Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capability
- Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
- Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship
- Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings
- Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants
- Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments
- Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality
- Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring
- Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a QuickJack product
- All electrical components are guaranteed for one year (12 months) against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the lift is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty:
- Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records
- In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest QuickJack Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12 months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
- Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
*Equipment structure is defined as any non-moving permanently affixed frame or main body, or sub-structures that are non-moving and permanently affixed or attached to any main equipment structure or frame. **Free-shipping applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental United States. Rural area shipping surcharge may apply for remote addresses.
Limitation of Liability
QuickJack shall have no obligation pursuant to this Warranty with respect to products which in our sole judgment have been altered damaged, misused, abused, badly worn, lost or improperly maintained. This Warranty is null and void if the customer or any other person other than an authorized representative of QuickJack has made any attempt to service or modify the tool prior to its return to QuickJack under this Warranty. In no event will either party be liable for any damage caused by the other party's failure to fulfill its responsibilities under these terms and conditions. In no event will either party be liable for any lost profits, lost savings, incidental damage, or other economic consequential damages QuickJack products are provided and sold as is without any express or implied warranties including warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. No warranties, expressed or implied, will apply after this period. QuickJack may modify these terms and conditions at any time by either providing the customer with written notice or posting such revised terms on www.quickjack.com. Such revised terms shall be effective thirty days from the date of such written notice or posting.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products