Autel AULS14ALOR1T ADAS Bay Max 14K Lift
The ADAS Bay Max is a purposefully built flush-mount scissor car lift, engineered to perform mechanical repair, wheel alignment, and 360 ADAS calibration in a single standard alignment bay space. The Autel ADAS Bay Max is Made in North America and ALI Certified
Compatible with passenger cars and light trucks, this premium hydraulic lift is available in 12,000 and 14,000-pound capacity versions, both with front and rear opening runways, flip-down wheel stops, and low angle approach ramps for easier access. The ADAS Bay Max also features stainless steel front radius plates and rear slip plates and turn plate pocket protectors for more effective paint protection.
- Flush-mounted Hydraulic Alignment Scissor Lift with recessed rolling Jacking Beams and Table Riser
- Unique design that enables Mechanical Repair, Wheel Alignment, and 360 ADAS Calibration within a single bay space
- 2 Configurations Available: 14K Lift with two 7K capacity Jacking Beams, and 12K Lift with two 6K capacity Jacking Beams
- Stainless Steel Front Radius Plates and Rear Slip Plates
- Front and Rear-opening Runways with Flip Down Wheel Stops
- 26"-wide space saving Runways
- Built-in Runway Air Tire inflation Kit at each wheel
- Auto shut off shatterproof LED Lighting Kits
- Enclosed Console Control Power Unit
- Premium Double Baked Powder Coating Finish and Industrial-grade Rust Proofing
- 100% North American made and ALI Certified (AULS12ALOR1T, AULS14ALOR1T)
|Jacking Beams||two 7K capacity|
|Size||185”-long, 26”-wide Space Saving Runways|
One Year Warranty
Autel warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one(1)year from the date of the original purchase,subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The sole responsibility of Autel under the Warranty is limited to either the repair or,at the option of Autel,replacement of the scan tool at no charge with Proof of Purchase.The sales receipt may be used for this purpose.
2. This warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper use,accident,flood,lightning,or if the product was altered or repaired by anyone other than the Manufacturer Service Center.
3. Autel shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use,misuse,or mounting of the scan tool.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts,so the above limitations may not apply to you.
4. All information in this manual is based on the latest information available at the time of publication and no warranty can be made for its accuracy or completeness.Autel reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
One year warranty: Store or dealer receipt acts as proof of purchase.In lieu of proof of purchase,tool or tablet is warranted one year from tool/tablet registration.
Repair Cost: If under warranty,your Autel tool will be repaired or replaced free of charge unless damaged(including but not limited to a cracked screen,broken case,chemical exposure or liquid damage)to accident,abuse,misuse,natural disaster,insufficient or excessive electrical supply,abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions or unauthorized disassembly,repair or modification.If the repaired unit is out of warranty,the customer will be contacted and will be responsible for the repair fee.