Dannmar D2-8F 8,000 Lbs Floor-plate 2-Post Lift
The D2-8F has quick lifting speed with a hearty amount of features to increase usefulness and productivity. These features provide lower operating costs and quicker repair times. If you’re looking to work with less hassle, check out Dannmar’s short-style D2-8F automobile lift as the perfect lift for your shop.
Two-Stage Telescoping Screw Pad Assembly Kit
The D2-8F two-post lift utilizes Dannmar’s double-telescoping screw pads. Dannmar’s pads are rugged and resist hard use and gouging. Strong construction ensures safe operation. The 63 mm adapters are stackable and include a standard set to accompany each lift, helping reach the lifting points on most any vehicle.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
Multi-stage arms are adaptable enough to work with several vehicle types. The arm sweep and minimum arm reach on this lift are extended, so the arms can lift most unibody vehicles. They typically will reach factory-recommended lift points and work with a range of wheelbases.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
From daily drivers to race cars to high-performance import sedans, Dannmar’s car lift has the versatility to slide under your chassis without damaging your vehicle’s undercarriage or frame.
Lowered arm tube supports
Dannmar’s tube arms have been redesigned to make it easier to open doors when vehicle lift points are engaged. This is especially useful if your vehicle has low-opening doors. Dannmar makes every effort to prevent damage to your vehicle’s body with the two-post lift design.
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Telescoping arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters.
|Style ||Floorplate |
|SKU# ||5175316 |
|Lifting Capacity ||8,000 lbs. (3,629 kg) |
|A - Lowered Height + Pad ||4.25” (108 mm) |
|B - Max. Lift Height (Top Lock) ||80.5” (2,045 mm) |
|C - Max. Rise ||72” (1,829 mm) |
|D - Height Overall ||113” (2,870 mm) |
|E - Width Overall ||132” (3,353 mm) or 145” (3,683 mm) |
|F - Width Outside Columns ||126.75” (3,219 mm) or 139.75” (3,550 mm) |
|G - Width Inside Columns ||105” (2,667 mm) or 118” (2,997 mm) |
|H - Drive-Thru Clearance ||93” (2,362 mm) or 106” (2,692 mm) |
|I - Floorplate Width ||8.5” (216 mm) |
|J - Floorplate Height ||1.25" (33 mm) |
|K - Arm Reach ||32.25" (819 mm) - 52.25” (1,327 mm) |
|Max. Load per Arm ||2,000 lbs. (907 kg) |
|Time to Full Rise ||45 seconds |
|Noise ||45 dB |
|Motor ||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph |
Duration: From the date of purchase by original Purchaser or 36-months months from the date of shipment by Dannmar or whichever comes first.
Three Years (36-Months) Warranty on the lift structure [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components [*] [**]
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit) [*] [**]
1. Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): Dannmar, 1645 Lemonwood Dr., Santa Paula, CA 93060
2. Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
3. What products are covered by this warranty (Product): Any Dannmar Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lift**
4. What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
5. What is not covered under this warranty:
a. Freight and shipping charges related to warranty performance.
b. Onsite labor or factory labor associated with warranty performance.
c. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service Product in accordance with
instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
d. Any damage caused by overloading Product beyond rated capacity.
e. Items or service normally required to maintain the Product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.
f. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber pads, lifting cables, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of
manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanship.
g. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating lift under conditions not in accordance with
installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
h. Motor or pump failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
i. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environments.
j. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with Product functionality.
k. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
l. Any failure that results from improper installation or use not according to specifications.
m. Damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, wind, and lightning.
n. Damage caused by unauthorized attachments or modifications.
6. Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace, at Warrantor's option, component which is defective, has
malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period. Warrantor will pay reasonable labor costs for the first 12
7. Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty/ notice of claims:
a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records.
b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest Dannmar Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after
12-months, must be borne by the Purchaser.
c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the Products as described in the owner's manual(s).
d. Immediately upon receipt of the Product, Purchaser shall inspect the same. Any claim for shortage must be made within ten days
after Purchaser's receipt. All other claims, including claims for alleged defective Product, must be made within fifteen days after
Purchaser learns of the facts upon which such claim is based, but in no event later than the applicable one, two or five year period
specified above for the specified component(s). All claims not made in writing and received by Seller within the time periods
specified above shall be deemed waived. With respect to any defects incapable of discovery until in use, all claims for any
damages or losses as a result of such defects shall be deemed waived unless made in writing and received by Seller within fifteen
days after Purchaser learns of the alleged defect giving rise to the claim and after the expiration of said periods, but in no event
later than the applicable one, two or five year period specified above for the specified component(s). Purchaser expressly
assumes all liability for all such damages or losses, irrespective of any use which shall have taken place or whether the alleged
defect shall have occurred or been discovered prior to expiration of such periods.
8. When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according
to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts.
9. *As determined by Warrantor in its sole discretion**For all Dannmar brand Two-Post or Four-Post Vehicle Service Lifts (excluding specialty
lifts, high rise, commercial parking, material handling, or models for particular purpose) manufactured on or following 6/1/2020.
Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products