Bendpak XPR-15CL 15,000 Lbs Clear-floor 2-Post Lift
- 15,000 Lbs
BendPak XPR-15CL 15,000 Lb. Capacity 2 Post Lift 15,000 lbs. Capacity, Clearfloor, Standard Arms
The XPR-15CL two-post car lift raises the bar (or should we say car) in terms of extreme lifting power, quality and value. 15,000 lbs. is a whole lot of lifting power. Not only does this lift let you operate on low-profile cars, it has the ability to lift some heavy trucks and vans. 15,000 lbs. is enough to lift a dump truck, so you’re covered on most lifting applications.
The XPR-15CL comes with the same safety features as our other XPR series lifts. Easy-to-use, friendly interfaces come with the best customer service and installation teams in the business. BendPak makes getting a powerful lift that fits in your garage a hassle-free experience.
Quality Assurance for Heavy-Duty Lifting
When you buy BendPak, you can expect a significant boost in performance and lift operation life expectancy because your lift is built to be the last one you ever purchase. No one surpasses us in quality and safety. That’s why when you get one of our lifts, you get more than just a great product. You get peace of mind. That’s the benefit of owning a BendPak.
Super-duty telescoping arms
If you’re looking at the XPR-15CL, we know you might be servicing some extremely heavy equipment: garbage trucks, large fleet vans, small buses and more. The telescoping arms on this two-post lift have you covered to safely lift up to 15,000 lbs.
Optional column extension
BendPak can increase your overhead clearance to maximize the number vehicle types you can service in this weight class.
Free-flow, high-pressure 3/8” hydraulic lines, a highflow pump and integrated AC power-unit increase ascent and descent speeds for enhanced productivity.
The safe and rugged XPR-15C-192 two-post lift features extended height columns for added overhead clearance, as well as an adjustable top beam to accommodate wide or narrow installation setups.
XPR-15CL lifts include:
- Dual direct-drive cylinders that reduce the workload of the entire hydraulic system and save maintenance costs over lift chain and screw drive construction
- Maintenance-free high-tech UHMW load bearings
- Clear floor design for unobstructed work space and ease of movement
- Optional column extensions to further increase overhead clearance
- Included truck and van adapters
- Lowered arm tube supports for better clearance
- Wider column spacing to accommodate even trucks with fixed towing mirrors
- Lift Capacity: 15,000 lbs.
- Height: 170”
- Width: 155”
- Lift height: 69”
- Type: Clear Floor
- 15,000-lb. lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater overhead clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3"
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- Multi-piece adapter set includes four 6" stackable adapters, four 3" stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads. Ideal for trucks and vans with running boards or auxiliary fuel tanks
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters
- *Lifting Capacity: 15,000 lbs. (6,804 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 7,500 lbs. (3,402 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 7,500 lbs. (3,402 kg)
- A - Rise: 69" (1,753 mm)
- B - Rise + Pad Only: 74" (1,880 mm)
- C - Rise + Pad + 63 mm Adapter: 80" (2,032 mm)
- D - Min. Height + Pad: 5" (127 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
- E - Height Overall: 170" (4,318 mm)
- F - Width Overall: 155" (3,937 mm)
- G - Outside Columns: 144" (3,658 mm)
- H - Inside Columns: 120" (3,048 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 106" (2,692 mm)
- J - Floor To Overhead Switch: 165" (4,191 mm)
Arms & Pads
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MIN) 39" (991 mm)
- K - Front Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MIN) 39" (991 mm)
- L - Rear Arm Reach: (MAX) 60" (1,524 mm)
- Max Load Per Arm 3,750 lbs. (1,701 kg)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
Features & Specs
**Bendpak charges taxes to California**
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products