Bendpak XPR-12CL-LTA-192 192” OAH / Long-Reach
- 12,000 Lbs
Bendpak XPR-12CL-192-LTA 192” OAH / Long-Reach
XPR-12CL-LTA Offers LongReach, Heavy-Duty Lifting
Finding the lift points on bigger trucks and vehicles with a two-post lift can often be a challenging procedure. When lift arms are too short, they need to be moved closer together to reach the vehicle lift points and this makes it hard to find the vehicle’s center of balance on especially long wheelbases. But the new BendPak XPR-12CL-LTA solves this problem and allows you to reach even the longest, most difficult wheelbases in the industry. The XPR-12CL-LTA features three-stage telescoping lift arms with a 72” maximum range, extending even further than the 58” on our standard XPR12CL two-post lift series. This broader option allows you to find the center of balance on the biggest trucks around, giving you the versatility and power to safely lift any vehicle up to its 12,000-lb. capacity
The XPR-12CL-LTA is ALI Certified
The Automotive Lift Institute (ALI) is the golden standard of automotive lift safety. With their ANSI accreditation, ALI is the only nationally recognized institute for lift certification. An ALI Certification assures you that the automotive lift in your garage meets with the quality and safety standards developed by ALI over the last 74 years of its operation. A lift that is ALI Certified had to meet with rigorous safety standards to determine the safety of its structural integrity, design, components, manual instruction and production facility.
Lift Carriages Strengthened to Handle Long Reach
Along with its extended reach, the XPR-12CL-LTA features extra carriage strength to counter the extra weight of the extra-long arm.
Optional column extension
BendPak can increase your overhead clearance to 192” overall height to maximize the number vehicle types you can service in this weight class.
|5175407||XPR-12CL-192||192” Overall Height|
|5175259||XPR-12CL-192-LTA||192” OAH / Long-Reach|
- CE Approved and Certified.
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Extended height top-beam provides greater clearance
- Single-point safety release
- Dual direct-drive hydraulic cylinders
- Dual-synchro equalization system for equal lifting
- Oversized 53” tall carriage for superior strength
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Oversized A36 steel base plates
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2” aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- Durable, rubber lift pads with stackable adapters
- 16-piece specialty adapter set includes four 6” stackable adapters, four 3” stackable adapters, four polyurethane contact pads and four frame cradle pads
- Convenient storage is included for truck and van adapters
- Triple-telescoping arms provide increased range
Bendpak charges sales tax in California.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products