BendPak HD-7500BLX 7,500 Lb. Capacity / Vehicle & Boat Storage Lift / 82" Rise
7,500 Lb. Capacity / Vehicle & Boat Storage Lift / 82" Rise
Avoid rust, blemishes, rot, weather damage and more with BendPak's longer, extended-height HD-7500BLX boat lift. It's the safest, most cost-effective way to dry dock your boat.
ect Boat Lift for Dry Docking
Never trust your precious boat to the unpredictability of the water, nor should you pay for dry docks and/or yard storage. Salt water corrosion, barnacles, rust damage, rub marks, coating blemishes, rot and cold weather can do irreversible harm caused to your boat's engine and interior. The longer you go without a boat lift, the more you leave yourself open to catastrophe.
BendPak has the perfect solution: Keep your boat up in the air and out of the water. Because it features adjustable runways that accommodate cars and trucks, the HD-7500BLX pulls double-duty as a professional-grade car lift for ground vehicles.
BendPak designed and engineered
A BendPak boat lift is crafted to the same strict specifications as our automotive lifts, so you know that your boat is exceptionally safe.
No more docking fees
A boat lift is a great way to shield yourself from monthly boat storage fees. The larger the boat, the bigger the bill, so there's no better way to keep your boat safe than to store it in your own garage.
Great for business owners
Boat storage business owners will also benefit from BendPak boat lifts. They understand better than anyone that more storage can help the business earn a bigger bottom line. Offer your customers the safest boat storage solutions; it's one of the best business decisions you'll ever make.
Fits most boat trailers
Wide and narrow installations help accommodate virtually all boat trailer types.
Four heavy-duty, stainless steel wire ropes and a single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath the runway make this lift one of the most durable, maintenance-free models on the market.
Dual-hub wire rope sheaves
Reduce stress and fatigue on the axles, sheaves and cables. We insist on using dual-hub sheaves where appropriate, even if they cost us more to make.
Multi-level locking positions
BendPak boat lifts are equipped with multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking. A convenient lock system releases all four independent safety locks simultaneously.
Heavy-duty aircraft cable
Each lift is supplied with 4 high-quality stainless steel wire ropes, each of which is rated to hold 14,400 lbs.
Electric-hydraulic power system
We incorporate maintenance-free electric hydraulic power systems into each lift for ultimate dependability. All controls are placed close at hand.
Single hydraulic cylinder
Each lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder, hidden away under the runway for minimum exposure and maximum performance.
Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed. This design protects all components and extends the lifespan of the lift.
Longer approach ramps
Low-profile, extended-length approach ramps ensure boat trailers will load onto the runways with ease.
Automatic safety locks
Stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders release all 4 locks simultaneously with the simple push of a button, and spring-loaded safety locks engage continuously as the lift is raised. For added safety, a secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device for emergency protection.
Remember, dry docking is the only way to ensure that boats are safe from water-related damage. With an in-water lift, choppy waters, floods and tides can make an unexpected mess of your beautiful boat. Don't take chances! Make sure your boat is high and dry on the BendPak HD-7500BLX boat lift.
Features & Specs
- 7,500-pound lifting capacity
- Two different lifting heights to choose from
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Both models feature heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity jack available (RBJ-4500)
- Two different ramp lengths to choose
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway
- Over-sized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Rugged 1-1/4" roller axles
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Durable powder coat finish
- Lifting Capacity*: 7,500 lbs. (3,402 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle: 3,750 lbs. (1,701 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle: 3,750 lbs. (1,701 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height: 5" (127 mm)
- B - Max. Rise: 82" (2,083 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height: 87" (2,210 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 55 seconds
- D - Overall Width: 132" (3,353 mm)
- E - Outside Length: 198" (5,029 mm)
- F - Overall Length: 224" (5,690 mm)
- G - Height of Columns: 100" (2,540 mm)
- H - Width Between Columns: 122" (3,099 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 108.5" (2,756 mm)
- J - Runway Width: 19" (483 mm)
- K - Length of Runways: 188.5" (4,788 mm)
- L - Width Between Runways: 49.5" (1,257 mm) or 69.5" (1,765 mm)
- M - Runway Centerline: 68.5" (1,740 mm) or 88.5" (2,248 mm)
- N - Outside Edge of Runways: 87.5" (2,223 mm) or 107.5" (2,731 mm)
- Rated Capacity: 135" (3,429 mm)
- 75% Capacity: 115" (2,921 mm)
- 50% Capacity: 95" (2,413 mm)
- 25% Capacity: 80" (2,032 mm)
- Locking Positions: 15
- Lock Spacing: Every 4" (102 mm)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
Bendpak charges sales tax in these states California, Washington, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Ohio.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products