Baileigh PR-10500-4CNC plate bending machine
Baileigh PR-10500-4CNC plate bending machine
This plate roller has the same rigid steel structure as its similar models but incorporates a CNC touchscreen controller specially designed for Baileigh.
FORMING ROLLS AND HYDRAULICS
- All 4 forming rolls are hardened and polished.
- 2 central driven rolls.
- Dual hydraulic motors and high-efficiency planetary gearboxes directly rotate the 2 driven rolls.
- 4-roll design pinches the plate between the 2 driven rolls, pre-bends the leading edge, and rolls the part along with the trailing edge in one pass.
- Front rolls have independent hydraulic lifters that go in the orbital pattern.
- Stabilizer torsion bar system keeps front rolls parallel to the top roll.
- Plate is pinched at all times during the rolling cycle, so there’s no chance to lose the position.
- You can adjust the angle of the rolls and bend cones.
- Hydraulic system for material removal: yoke on top roll drops, allowing the roll to lift.
CNC PROGRAMMER AND CONTROL PANEL
- Simply draw or load your desired shape, choose the type of material, and the computer automatically generates the program to bend your desired shape.
- 15” touchscreen display (TFT new generation LCD LED) conforms to Rohs regulations.
- CAD system allows you to draw shapes to be bent with the NC.
- You can also load shapes in DXF format from USB pen-drive.
- Configure your desktop or laptops with CAD to create shapes, then export them to the CNC.
- Front panel with more input/output ports: 2 USB, 1 Serial, 1 Ethernet, 2 PS2.
- Amount of steps per program is virtually unlimited.
- Pre-existing system of manual programming “auto-teaching” ensures total flexibility of control.
- Linux RTI operating system.
- New generation motherboard conforms to Rohs regulations.
- Integrated graphical card with accelerated 3D hardware.
- Intel Low power 2.0 GHz Dual Core CPU with lower operating temperature (optimal for industrial environments).
- SO-DIMM DDR Memory 1 GB Industrial range.
- Direct connection of the LVDS display leaves VGA port open for connecting an external monitor.
- Tripled calculation capacity, compared to previous versions.
|Rolling Cap. (Mild Steel)||.55"|
|Number of Rolls||4|
|Top Roll Dia.||13.7"|
|Bottom Roll Dia.||13"|
|Slide Roll Dia.||9.8"|
|Programming||Touch Screen CNC System|
|Power||480V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||206" x 68" x 43"|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products