Baileigh PL-1236E-DRO metal lathe
Baileigh PL-1236E-DRO metal lathe
DRO is added to the popular PL-1236E metal lathe, so you can adjust your settings more precisely. This model includes a quick-change tool post and a coolant system.
- Recommended for small fabricators, schools, or garages.
- 70 to 1,400 rpmvariable speed.
- Integrated digital readout (DRO) helps you get repeatable results.
- Quick-change tool post makes tooling changes more efficient.
- Gear system allows for taping, turning, and polishing.
- All ways are ground and hardened to ensure long life.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Ability to cut standard and metric threads.
- Quick-change tool post helps you save time.
- 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks can hold both square and rounded materials.
- Steady rest and follow rest brace the shaft and prevent wobbling to ensure high accuracy.
- Facing plate lets you shape materials that are large but not long. Bolt your metal to the plate to keep it square and symmetrical.
- Coolant system consists of a reservoir and pump in the base plus a hose you can point as needed.
- Foot brake helps keep your shop safe.
- Halogen work light comes standard.
|Spindle Bore Taper||Morse #5|
|Sleeve Taper||Morse #3|
|Range Of Inch Threads||4 - 56 T.P.I.|
|Travel Of Cross Slide||5.312"|
|Travel Of Top Slide||3.250"|
|Width Of Bed||7.125"|
|Spindle Speed||9 (70 – 1400 rpm)|
|Swing Over Bed||12"|
|Swing Over Cross Slide||7.625"|
|Longitudinal Feed Range||0.002" – 0.0548"/rev|
|Lead Screw Thread Pitch||8 T.P.I.|
|Max. Tool Selection||.625" x .625"|
|Cross Feed Range||0.007" – 0.0187"/rev|
|Distance Between Centers||3666|
|Power||220V / 1-phase|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||69x44x62|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products