Baileigh HB-15722 sheet metal bender
Baileigh HB-15722 sheet metal bender
Ever need to bend a really long piece of sheet metal and had to do it in 2 pieces? The HB-15722 solves that problem. Its welded steel frame tackles extra length without twisting.
- Bends sheets of 22 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- Accepts large pieces, up to 157” (over 13 feet) in length(unlike most metal bending brakes), opening up possibilities for your shop.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Cast iron components, machined for tight tolerances, save money in your shop by preventing distortion and reducing material waste.
- Material stop rod lets you make repeatable bends easily.
- 2 large counterweights help you bend at full capacity, cutting down on physical effort and strain.
- Includes a heavy-duty steel floor stand that raises the machine to a convenient height for more efficient and comfortable bending.
- Fully-welded steel plate construction, reinforced with trusses, maintains rigidity and prevents misalignment, so this metal brake will deliver accurate bends over many years of service.
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||22 ga. (26 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||183x33x43|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products