Baileigh CM-50DS Double Sided Beveling Machine
Baileigh CM-50DS Double Sided Beveling Machine
Like many machines built into one, this model does more than just bevel material. It also easily adjusts to the right height and orientation to shave time off your project, like it shaves the edge off of plate metal.
- 5.25 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Bevels materials ranging in thickness from .275” to 2.75” or 7 to 70 mm.
- You can vary the angle continuously from 15° to 60° without replacing any parts.
- Inverter allows for adjustment of automatic feed speed.
- Industrial-grade gear reduction system guides cutter head.
- Milling head, with rugged inserts, moves at high speeds.
- Control the machine with a detachable pendant, outfitted with large dials and stop and start buttons.
- Includes sophisticated “floating” manipulator stand and trolley to save you time and effort on positioning and set up.
- Large wheels mounted on trolley carriage enable smooth transportation.
- Lift handle lets you raise the machine to the desired height.
- Dust-proof box encloses all electrical circuits and comes equipped with all appropriate safety features.
- Comes standard with table for smaller material processing without sacrificing bevel capacity.
- Conforms to strict CE or European Conformity regulations.
|Max. Bevel Width (15°)||2.44"|
|Max. Bevel Width (45°)||2"|
|Bevel Angle||15° to 60° Variable|
|Material Thickness||.275" to 2.75"|
|Min. Material Dim.||7.8" x 3.93" x 2.75"|
|Max. Material Thickness||Unlimited|
|Cutting Motor||5.25 hp|
|Feeding Motor||1/8 hp|
|Milling Head||3.34" with 5 Inserts|
|Chamfer Size||0 – .236"|
|Chamfer Angle||15 – 45°|
|Power||220V, 60hz, 1.05A|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x69|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Baileigh Industrial CM-50DS Double Sided Plate Beveling Machine Chamfering Plate Welding Root Pass
You can see more about this machine at : http://metal.baileig...
Baileigh Industrial CM-50DS Plate Beveling Machine Beveler Plate Welding
You can see more about this machine on our website here: http:...
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products