Baileigh VMD-931G 110v Gear Driven Mill and Drill, Includes Stand, Coolant System, Work Light, Power X, and R8 Spindle
110v Gear Driven Mill and Drill, Includes Stand, Coolant System, Work Light, Power X, and R8 Spindle
Ever wish you had a milling table on your drill press? That’s why we came up with the VMD-931G mill drill combo machine. Unlike most milling machine-drill combinations, this multi-functional vertical mill drill lets you select the right speed to suit your application and cut down on tooling wear and tear.
- 2 hp motor runs on 110 volt single-phase power, optimal for any shop, garage, or educational institution.
- 1.75” maximum drilling capacity.
- 31.5” x 9.45” milling-style table enables you to tackle a wider variety of projects (with the right tooling).
- Table incorporates an X-axis power feed to make those longer cuts accurately.
- Gear-driven head swivels 90° left and right.
- You can choose from 6 speeds to accommodate each mill, drill or tap size available: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 rpm.
- Wide steel column eliminates flex when you’re milling or drilling at full capacity.
- Heavy-duty base, made from a rigid iron casting, adds to the machine’s strength and minimizes vibrations.
- Comes standard with a coolant system, R8 spindle taper, and a flexible halogen light.
- This drill press mill is covered by a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our team of knowledgeable reps.
|Table Size||31.5" x 9.45"|
|X Axis Travel||22"|
|Y Axis Travel||7.48"|
|Spindle Nose to Table||17.32"|
|Spindle Speed||90,210,345,670,1180,1970 RPM|
|Coolant Pump||1/8 hp|
|End Mill Size||1.25" Max|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||60x44x50|
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products