Baileigh SW-22M-P manual iron worker with punch
The versatile SW-22M-P combines the capabilities of 2 machines, the manual sheet metal punch HP-160 and the manual ironworker SW-22M, in one. This solidly-built manual punching and shearing machine will save space in any small shop.
- Shear station cuts angle iron, flat bar, T-bar, solid round, and solid square stock of varying thicknesses.
- Includes 9 round punches and dies: 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, 9/16”, and 5/8”.
- Back-stop lets you easily deliver repeatable results for light production work.
- Material hold-downs ensure straight, clean shearing and punching.
- Gear transfers the power from your arm to the blades via asturdy handle.
- Extra-long handle (longer than we could fit in the picture!) offers more leverage, multiplying your force and eliminating strain.
- Made from durable plate steel to last for years and remain accurate.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime phone support from Baileigh’s customer service team.
|Shear Capacity Flat||4" x 5/16"|
|Shear Capacity Angle Iron||2-3/8" x 1/4"|
|Shear Capacity Plate||1/4"|
|Shear Capacity Round||5/8"|
|Shear Capacity Square||5/8"|
|Max. Punching Capacity||.314"|
|Shipping Weight||300 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||39" x 16" x 26"|