Baileigh SW-22M manual iron worker
Need to shear stock on a budget? This manual ironworker offers many features of a full-fledged hydraulic ironworker—for a fraction of the cost and footprint space.
- Shears 5/8” solid square, 5/8” solid round, 4" x 3/8" flat bar,and angle iron of varying thicknesses.
- Gear transfers power from your arm to blades via the sturdy handle.
- Includes material back stop to help you make repeatable cuts for light production work.
- Made from fully-welded plate steel to prevent flex and maintain accuracy.
- Compact to suit small fabrication shops.
- Backed by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of seasoned reps.
|Shear Capacity Flat||4" x 5/16"|
|Shear Capacity Angle Iron||2-3/8" x 1/4"|
|Shear Capacity Plate||1/4"|
|Shear Capacity Round||5/8"|
|Shear Capacity Square||5/8"|
|Shipping Weight||253 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||39" x 16" x 26"|