Baileigh LP-48 7 Ton Louver Press, 48" Throat Depth, 110V, Includes 3" Louver
LP-48 LOUVER PRESS
Louvers have long been a staple of the metal forming industry for both form and function, but until now most louver machines have been designed for other purposes and adapted for louver making. The LP-48 changes that. It is a stand alone, no compromise louver making animal. Buy this industrial louver press for sale today!
- 7-ton capacity.
- 48” throat depth.
- 16 ga mild steel capacity.
- Controlled by piston-style hydraulic pump.
- Includes 3" louver assembly.
- Pressure gauge comes standard.
- Plate steel structure withstands the machine’s full force without flexing.
- 110 volt power
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic louver press with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
- Item Number LP-48
- Country of Manufacture United States
- Included Accesories Included Accesories
- Return Speed .303" / sec.
- Motor 2 hp
- Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
- Included Tooling 3" louver assembly
- Throat Depth 48"
- Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
- Maximum Capacity 7 ton
- Power 110 Volt
- Shipping Weight 1415lbs
- Special Notes Other size louvers available, contact a Baileigh rep at 920-684-4990 for more information
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 78x48x90
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products