Baileigh HBR-4820 straight hand brake
This sheet metal brake can bend light-gauge materials without the awkward length of larger metal brakes.
- Maximum capacity of 20 gauge mild steel and 18 gauge aluminum.
- 48” (4 feet) long and can bend at full capacity all the way across.
- Bend angle of up to 120°.
- Right and left cam lever arm precisely clamps the material.
- You can adjust the clamping pressure for more delicate work.
- Fully-welded steel plate construction, with support trusses on the top and bottom, maintains rigidity to deliver accurate results for years.
- Baileigh backs this metal brake with a 1-year parts warrantyand lifetime technical support by phone.
|Thickness (SS)||20 ga.|
|Bend Angle||0 - 120°|
|Shipping Weight||200 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||63" x 16" x 23"|