Baileigh HB-9612 sheet metal leaf brake
Working with heavy-gauge sheet metal? This manual brake’s top beam and support trusses—made of fully-welded steel plate—will keep bends accurate at full capacity.
- Bends 12 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- 8 feet (96”) long.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Blade, precisely machined to exacting tolerances, produces the tightest possible bend radius.
- Comes standard with a stop rod, so you can easily make repeated parts and bends.
- Plate steel bending leaf, with integrated side pivots, uses bushings to help the machine last for many years and wear well.
- 2 heavy duty counterweights allow you to effortlessly bend at maximum capacity.
- Steel floor stand sets the beam at a comfortable working height and stabilizes the machine during the bending process.
- Made from the finest quality components, including heavy cast iron clamp handles, to maintain rigidity.
- Baileigh Industrial covers this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock most replacement parts for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can call a Baileigh representative whenever you have questions or need help with the machine.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||12 ga. (16 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||2,640 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||123" x 34" x 40"|