Baileigh HB-12016 straight brake
The ability to bend full sheet metal panels is important to a shop’s productivity. The HB-12016 can fit an 8-foot sheetcorner to corner, opening up wider project possibilities.
- Bends 16 gauge mild steel across its full 10-foot length (120”).
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 2 heavy duty counterweights assist the operator and the reduce effort of bending full sheets.
- Comes standard with a stop rod to help you easily make repeatable bends for production runs.
- Top beam and bending leaf, made from fully-welded plate steel, prevent this metal brake from flexing and ensure accurate bends.
- Steel support rods stabilize the machine.
- Main pivots, supports, and clamp levers are made from high-quality cast iron, then machined to exacting tolerances.
- Fully-welded steel stand can bolt to the floor for even more stability.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Help and project advice from our knowledgeable reps is always just a call away!
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||2,860 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||145" x 33" x 40"|