Baileigh HB-12014 straight sheet metal brake
With a welded steel frame, this manual metal brake is strong enough to bend 14 gauge mild steel across its full length of 10 feet (120”). The HB-12014 will last for years in any shop.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Made using only the highest-quality materials.
- Machined bending leaf pivots ride in precision bushings, allowing for better bend tolerances and minimizing operator fatigue.
- 2 massive counterweights on the bending apron reduce the effort of bending at maximum capacity.
- 1-piece bending blade, machined to perfection, achieves tight bend radiuses.
- Top beam depth adjusts to fit different material thickness.
- Comes standard with stop rod to ensure repeatability for production runs.
- Thick, fully-welded steel plate frame maintains accuracy and keeps the machine from buckling at full capacity.
- Baileigh Industrial covers this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We stock part replacements for fast shipments.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from our knowledgeable reps. Feel free to call anytime for help or project advice.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||14 ga. (18 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||3,300 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||148" x 34" x 40"|