Baileigh DP-1850G 220 Volt Three Phase Gear Driven Drill Press. Power Feed, Coolant System, MT4 Spindle
220 Volt Three Phase Gear Driven Drill Press. Power Feed, Coolant System, MT4 Spindle
The DP-1850G drill press harnesses a lot of power for its price. This gear drive drill press can handle those bigger, tougher jobs at your fabrication or machine shop. Order this geared drill press online today!
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 26-3/4” swing to tackle large pieces of material.
- Drills a maximum capacity of 1.57” with a tapping capacity of up to 1”.
- Gear head turns at speeds between 90 and 2425 rpm, so you can select the right speed for almost any application.
- #4 Morse spindle taper feed is electric and completely adjustable.
- Massive column and cast steel base reduce flexing even when you’re drilling at full capacity.
- 21-1/4” x 17-1/4” work table with X-pattern T-Slots.
- .7” table-slots allow for a vise or fixture to get a firm hold on the material.
- Includes an electronic power-down feed and a coolant system to prolong the drill’s lifetime of use.
- Equipped with a chuck and an automatic tool ejector to adapt to your project quickly and easily.
- Comes standard with a protective shield and a halogen light for safer drilling in your shop and elsewhere.
- Baileigh covers this gear-driven drill press with a 1-year parts warranty plus our unbeatable lifetime technical support by phone.
- Item Number DP-1850G
- Spindle Speeds 12
- Max. Drill Capacity 1.57"
- Max. Tapping Capacity 7/8"
- Swing 26-3/4"
- Distance from Spindle to Table 4" to 24-3/8"
- Distance from Spindle to Base 47"
- Spindle Taper MT-4
- Spindle Travel 7-3/4"
- Spindle Speed Range 90-2,425 RPM
- Power Feed .0047", .0094", .0157"
- Table Size 17-1/4"x 21-1/4"
- Base Size 33" x 25"
- T-Slot Width .7"
- Motor 2 hp
- Power 220V 3-phase
- Shipping Weight 1225lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x90
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products