Baileigh DP-1850G 220 Volt Three Phase Gear Driven Drill Press. Power Feed, Coolant System, MT4 Spindle
220 Volt Three Phase Gear Driven Drill Press. Power Feed, Coolant System, MT4 Spindle
The DP-1850G drill press harnesses a lot of power for its price. This gear drive drill press can handle those bigger, tougher jobs at your fabrication or machine shop. Order this geared drill press online today!
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- 26-3/4” swing to tackle large pieces of material.
- Drills a maximum capacity of 1.57” with a tapping capacity of up to 1”.
- Gear head turns at speeds between 90 and 2425 rpm, so you can select the right speed for almost any application.
- #4 Morse spindle taper feed is electric and completely adjustable.
- Massive column and cast steel base reduce flexing even when you’re drilling at full capacity.
- 21-1/4” x 17-1/4” work table with X-pattern T-Slots.
- .7” table-slots allow for a vise or fixture to get a firm hold on the material.
- Includes an electronic power-down feed and a coolant system to prolong the drill’s lifetime of use.
- Equipped with a chuck and an automatic tool ejector to adapt to your project quickly and easily.
- Comes standard with a protective shield and a halogen light for safer drilling in your shop and elsewhere.
- Baileigh covers this gear-driven drill press with a 1-year parts warranty plus our unbeatable lifetime technical support by phone.
- Item Number DP-1850G
- Spindle Speeds 12
- Max. Drill Capacity 1.57"
- Max. Tapping Capacity 7/8"
- Swing 26-3/4"
- Distance from Spindle to Table 4" to 24-3/8"
- Distance from Spindle to Base 47"
- Spindle Taper MT-4
- Spindle Travel 7-3/4"
- Spindle Speed Range 90-2,425 RPM
- Power Feed .0047", .0094", .0157"
- Table Size 17-1/4"x 21-1/4"
- Base Size 33" x 25"
- T-Slot Width .7"
- Motor 2 hp
- Power 220V 3-phase
- Shipping Weight 1225lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x90
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products