Baileigh DP-1400VS 220 Volt 1 Phase Inverter Driven Drill Press, Integrated Vise, Tapping, 1-1/4" Mild Steel Capacity.
DP-1400VS VARIABLE SPEED DRILL PRESS
Built using the finest components, the DP-1400VS floor drill press draws strength from its sturdy base and column that won’t flinch during the heaviest drilling sessions. With a unique table that pivots 360 degrees, this variable-speed drill press will prove an ideal investment for any machinist or fabricator.
- 2 hp motor runs on just 220 volts of single-phase power.
- Tackles a maximum drilling capacity of 1.25” mild steel.
- Heavy duty spindle transfers power to the #3 Morse taper tooling .
- Speed potentiometer dial controls powerful inverter-driven head.
- Variable drilling speed, ranging from 80 to 2500 rpm, lets you choose the right setting to suit your application.
- Digital readout displays actual spindle rpm, ensuring precise results time after time.
- Features an auto-reversing tap function with up to .625” capacity.
- Wide column provides extra support and rigidity to reduce flexing even during the toughest drilling sessions.
- Base and 25.5"” x 17.75” table are made of a heavy iron casting to increase rigidity.
- Very large .511" T-slots let a vise or fixture securely hold your material.
- Coolant system, stored in the base, sprays out at the end of the spindle behind the splash and safety guard to extend drill bit and tap lifespan.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from Baileigh’s team of experienced reps.
- Need it soon? We keep the DP-1400VS in stock for quick shipments.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products