Baileigh DC-1450C 2 hp 220V Single Phase Cyclone Style Dust Collector, 1450 CFM, 28 Gallon Drum
Got 4 or 5 machines, limited space, and a lot of dust? The compact DC-1450C is what you need. This 2 hp cyclone dust collector can pull 1,450 CFM in suction for 6 to 8 hours a day.
- Takes 220-volt single-phase power, available at most shops.
- Robust 2 hp motor offers 1,450 CFM, enough suction for multiple machines at once.
- 1 micron filter prevents small particles from escaping into your shop.
- The fine filter will purify your air so you can breathe easily.
- Simply turn a handle on the steel mesh container to eliminate filter buildup and keep the CFM suction going strong.
- Cyclone design can extract finer dust than a bag-style dust collector for even clearer, safer air conditions.
- 28-gallon steel drum has a window on the side, so you can see how much dust you’ve collected.
- Dust collection drum is on wheels, helping you dump sawdust without spilling it.
- 2 suction ports (6” x 4”) hook up to accommodate small central systems.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- Remote-controlled start comes in handy when you need to turn on the dust collector from across the room.
- You can set the timer to turn off automatically after hours of use.
- Low noise levels let you have a conversation around the machine without straining.
- 4 swiveling casters on the base make this a conveniently portable dust collector.
- It’s simple to assemble, usually taking 2 hours or less.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with woodworking experience.
Recommended for: basement shops or mid-sized shops crowded with machines.
- Item Number DC-1450C
- Power 220V Single Phase
- Horse Power 2