Baileigh DC-1450C 2 hp 220V Single Phase Cyclone Style Dust Collector, 1450 CFM, 28 Gallon Drum
Baileigh Cyclone Dust Extractor DC-1450C
Got 4 or 5 machines, limited space, and a lot of dust? The compact DC-1450C is what you need. This 2 hp cyclone dust collector can pull 1,450 CFM in suction for 6 to 8 hours a day.
- Takes 220-volt single-phase power, available at most shops.
- Robust 2 hp motor offers 1,450 CFM, enough suction for multiple machines at once.
- 1 micron filter prevents small particles from escaping into your shop.
- The fine filter will purify your air so you can breathe easily.
- Simply turn a handle on the steel mesh container to eliminate filter buildup and keep the CFM suction going strong.
- Cyclone design can extract finer dust than a bag-style dust collector for even clearer, safer air conditions.
- 28-gallon steel drum has a window on the side, so you can see how much dust you’ve collected.
- Dust collection drum is on wheels, helping you dump sawdust without spilling it.
- 2 suction ports (6” x 4”) hook up to accommodate small central systems.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- Remote-controlled start comes in handy when you need to turn on the dust collector from across the room.
- You can set the timer to turn off automatically after hours of use.
- Low noise levels let you have a conversation around the machine without straining.
- 4 swiveling casters on the base make this a conveniently portable dust collector.
- It’s simple to assemble, usually taking 2 hours or less.
|Dust Collection Port||6" x 4"|
|Number of Outlets||2|
|Drum Capacity (Gallon)||28|
|Power||220V Single Phase|
|Noise Level ( @ 3 meters)||76 dB|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48x45x46|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products