Baileigh DC-1300B 1-1/2 hp 110V Bag Style Dust Collector, 1300 CFM, 30 Micron Upper and Lower Bags
This 1.5 hp woodworking dust collector offers 1,300 CFM of suction—more than some 2 hp models can provide. A bargainfor hobbyists, the DC-1300B cyclone dust collector will keep your workspace clean.
- Runs on 110-volt power. Plug it into any standard outlet.
- 30 micron filters on the upper and lower bags remove dust particles from your shop.
- Filtration system will improve your air quality, protecting your lungs.
- Single 6” x 4” port lets you connect a hose.
- Hook the portable dust collector up to one woodworking machine at a time and eliminate buildup so that your equipment lasts longer.
- You also can use this small dust collector like a vacuum. Take it around the shop with a hose connected to suck sawdust up from the floor.
- Swiveling casters on the base allow you to conveniently move the machine.
- This dust collector will give you a neater shop than you could maintain with an ordinary shop vacuum alone.
- Quick and easy to set up: you can get this dust extractor up and running in 1 hour and 30 minutes or less.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced woodworkers.
Recommended for: small home shops.
- Item Number DC-1300B
- Power 110V
- Horse Power 1.5