Baileigh DC-1300B - Bag Style Dust Collector
This 1.5 HP bag-filter dust collector offers 1,300 CFM of suction—more than some 2 hp models can provide. A bargain for hobbyists, the DC-1300B cyclone dust collector will keep your workspace clean.
- Runs on 110-volt power. Plug it into any standard outlet.
- 30 micron filters on the upper and lower bags remove dust particles from your shop.
- Filtration system will improve your air quality, protecting your lungs.
- Single 6” x 4” port lets you connect a hose.
- Hook the portable dust collector up to one woodworking machine at a time and eliminate buildup so that your equipment lasts longer.
- You also can use this small dust collector like a vacuum. Take it around the shop with a hose connected to suck sawdust up from the floor.
- Swiveling casters on the base allow you to conveniently move the machine.
- This dust collector will give you a neater shop than you could maintain with an ordinary shop vacuum alone.
- Quick and easy to set up: you can get this dust extractor up and running in 1 hour and 30 minutes or less.
|Dust Collection Port||6"x 4"|
|Number of Outlets||2|
|Drum Capacity (Gallon)||30|
|Noise Level ( @ 3 meters)||80dB|
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)||48x45x28|
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791