Baileigh CS-275SA chop saw
This semi-automatic cold saw will save time while making large amounts of pristine cuts. Built to last, it offers a cast iron head and base, a pneumatic vise, and a flood coolant system.
- Accepts an 11” blade (included).
- Maximum capacity of 2.75” round tube at 90°.
- Cuts thin-, medium-, or thick-walled pipe, as well as tubing, extrusions, and solid bar stock.
- Miters 45° right and 90° left, perfect for slotting applications.
- You can switch between 2 operating speeds, 60 and 120 rpm, depending on your application.
- 3 hp motor requires 220-volt 3-phase power to run the direct-drive blade.
- Design adds semi-automatic technology to our CS-275M cold saw, one of the best manual production saws available.
- Heavy-duty cast iron head minimizes vibrations to give you high-quality cuts with smooth edges.
- Head features all-metal gears that are ground and hardened for long life.
- Backlash adjustment lets you reduce play in the gears to maintain tight tolerances throughout many years of use.
- American-style self-centering vise keeps the material in the right position to the blade for perfect cuts.
- Pneumatic or air-powered vise spares you the trouble of locking the material in by hand.
- You can operate this circular cold saw in manual mode (pull down the blade head by hand) or semi-automatic mode.
- Easy to use: just put your material in the vise and push the foot pedal to clamp it. The blade will automatically start, lower, and cut.
- Blade will shut off and the head automatically rises back to the top once the cut is complete, eliminating the effort of manually returning it.
- Stop rod conveniently allows you to cut repeatable lengths.
- Rigid cast iron base reduces vibrations for accurate cutting and makes both the blades and the saw itself last longer.
- Sturdy folded steel stand stabilizes this circular saw and adds to its structural strength.
- Flood coolant system lubricates the blade for clean cutting and mirror-smooth edges.
- Integrated coolant system saves you money by extending the lifespan of cold saw blades.
- We stock replacement parts at our Wisconsin headquarters so we can ship them out quickly.
- This chop saw comes covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means you can call our team of metalworking experts any time you need help.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Max. Blade Diameter||11"|
|Head Miter||90° Slotting, 45° Left / 45° Right|
|Round Solid at 45°||1.5"|
|Square Tube at 45°||2.165" x 2.165"|
|Round Tube at 45°||2.25"|
|Rectangle Tube at 45°||2.165" x 2.25"|
|Round Solid at 90°||1.5"|
|Rectangle Tube at 90°||2.75" x 2.9"|
|Square Tube at 90°||2.75" x 2.75"|
|Round Tube at 90°||2.75"|
|Vice Style||Dual Action, Self Centering|
|Max. Vice Opening||4"|
|Motor||3.0 / 1.5 hp|
|Blade Speed||Two Speeds, 60 / 120 (rpm)|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||788 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||60" x 44" x 48"|