Baileigh BSV-20VS-V2Variable Speed Vertical Band Saw with 20" Throat Depth, 220V 60Htz Single Phase
BSV-20VS-V2 - VERTICAL BAND SAW
Within our lineup of vertical bandsaws, the BSV-20VS metal cutting band saw increases the capacity of our BSV-16 and adds a variable-speed pulley. Make straight and curved cuts with the vertical blade.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- Wide 20.5" throat depth.
- 12.375” maximum cutting thickness.
- Accepts standard .25” to .75” blades.
- Cast iron table can pivot front to back and left to right.
- Includes a cast iron mitering system, rip fence, and protractor to make sure your cuts are straight and repeatable.
- Variable speed from 65 to 1640 fpm allows you to adjust the speed for cutting wood, metal, and even plastic.
- Change the speed with the hand wheel (just turn right for higher speed, left for lower).
- Digital readout lets you see the exact blade speed, so you can choose the right settings for your material and extend blade life.
- This band saw includes everything you need to cut out the center of the material without having to fix a cut through it.
- Manual shear lets you cut the blade, so you can run it through the workpiece, then weld it back together.
- Comes standard with a fully-integrated blade welder with a built-in grinder for finishing the weld joint—great for getting to the center of a cut or repairing blades.
- Thick steel plate framework minimizes vibrations to deliver accurate cuts and helps the machine last for many years.
- Air blowdown system cools the blade and keeps the saw clean from material chips and shavings.
- Halogen work light lets you see what you’re cutting more clearly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Both the saw and its replacement parts are typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Includes lifetime technical support by phone. You can call our team of experienced reps whenever you need help with this metal-cutting band saw.
Recommended for: Any shop that cuts a variety of materials, such as aluminum, plastic, mild steel, and chrome alloy.
- Item Number BSV-20VS-V2
- Included Accesories Included Accesories
- Table Size 26" x 27.50"
- Butt-Welder Capacity (Blade Width) 17148
- Slant of Table 5° Left, 15° Right
- Motor 2 hp
- Maximum Thickness 12.375"
- Throat Depth 20.50"
- Blade Length 153"
- Blade Speed 65 - 1640 fpm
- Blade Thickness .032"
- Power 220V, 60hz, 1-Phase
- Shipping Weight 1190lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x92
Limited Warranty: Seller warrants to the original end-user that the Goods manufactured or provided by Seller under this Agreement shall be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, provided that the Goods are installed, used, and maintained in accordance with any instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by the Seller or supplied with the Goods, if applicable. The original end-user must give written notice to Seller of any suspected defect in the Goods prior to the expiration of the warranty period. The original end-user must also obtain a RGA from Seller prior to returning any Goods to Seller for warranty service under this paragraph. Seller will not accept any responsibility for Goods returned without a RGA. The original end-user shall be responsible for all costs and expenses associated with returning the Goods to Seller for warranty service. In the event of a defect, Seller, at its sole option, shall repair or replace the defective Goods or refund to the original end-user the purchase price for such defective Goods. Goods are not eligible for replacement or return after a period of 30 days from date of receipt. The foregoing warranty is Seller’s sole obligation, and the original end-user’s exclusive remedy, with regard to any defective Goods. This limited warranty does not apply to: (a) die sets, tooling, and saw blades; (b) periodic or routine maintenance and setup, (c) repair or replacement of the Goods due to normal wear and tear, (d) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, or accidents, (e) defects or damage to the Goods resulting from improper or unauthorized alterations, modifications, or changes, (f) any Goods that have not been installed and/or maintained in accordance with the instruction manual or technical guidelines provided by Seller, and (g) labor and costs associated with repair or installation of parts supplied under warranty.
Exclusion of other warranties: The foregoing limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. Any and all other express, statutory or implied warranties, including but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose are expressly disclaimed. No warranty is made which extends beyond that which is expressly contained herein.
If you have any questions about warranty information, please contact us at 800-562-4791
Baileigh Industrial BSV-20VS Vertical Bandsaw Variable Speed Metal Cutting Band Saw
The BSV-20VS can be seen here on our website: http://metal.bai...
Baileigh Industrial Bandsaw Blade Welder available on all Baileigh Bandsaws Band Saw
For more information on this machine, please visit: http://www...
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products