Baileigh BB-4816 heavy duty box and pan brake
With a rigid steel beam and apron, this top-of-the-line box and pan brake bends sheet metal to perfect angles every time.
- 4-foot (48”) length.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- Angle indicator helps you make repeatable bends.
- Heavy counterbalance weight will save time and energy for the operator, especially at full capacity.
- Includes 16 hardened fingers of varying lengths, so you can make many different sizes of boxes and pans imaginable.
- Comes standard with a rugged steel stand or can be mounted to any bench.
- Fully-welded main beam and apron maintain accuracy and reduce the chances of material deformation.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced reps.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipping.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Beam Lift Max||1.75"|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||2" – 3" – 4"|
|Shipping Weight||550 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||64" x 27" x 32"|