Baileigh BB-4812 Finger Brake
Built to offer years of service, the BB-4812 is one of the most powerful manual finger breaks on the market. With its thick steel plate construction, it weighs just under 2000 lbs.
- Bends 12 gauge (or lighter) mild steel.
- 4 feet (48”) long.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Compact size makes a great fit for tight floor plans.
- Includes 11 hardened and polished 3-piece fingers of varying lengths (3 at 3”, 2 at 4”, 5 at 5”,1 at 6”). You can make many different box sizes.
- Up to 6” box depth, made possible by 3-piece design, is one of the largest available.
- 2 handwheels adjust the gap for varying material thickness.
- Comes standard with a stop rod system to help you make repeatable bends and simplify production runs.
- Heavy counterweights assist you with bending thick sheet metal—a relief for operators who frequently use the box brake for long periods of time.
- Massive torsion system, connected to the steel beam and leaf, keeps the beam from twisting at maximum capacity.
- Electro-welded steel framework, supported by solid steel adjustable trusses, prevents flexing and maintains accuracy.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone means that you can call any time to get troubleshooting and project tips from an experienced Baileigh rep.
- We typically keep this machine and all replacement parts in stock for quick deliveries.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||12 ga. (16 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Shipping Weight||1600 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||71" x 34" x 44"|