Baileigh BB-4012F Sheet Metal Finger Brake
The BB-4012F box brake frees up your hands to position the material by letting you clamp the sheet metal with a convenient foot control.
- Bends up to 12 gauge mild steel across its full 40” length.
- Stop rod lets you make repeatable bends with ease for production runs.
- Hardened bending die ensures years of high-quality results.
- Simple blade gap adjustment helps you correctly bend various gauges of sheet metal.
- Spring-loaded cylinder assists in lifting the apron, especially helpful when you’re bending at full capacity.
- Foot-controlled clamp leaves your hands free to position of the sheet metal before clamping the material in place.
- Comes standard with hardened fingers in an assortment of widths to create many sizes of tanks, pans, boxes, and more.
- Built from the best possible components with a full-welded heavy steel framework to minimize flex and deformation.
- Baileigh backs this sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of reps, all of whom have hands-on experience with Baileigh machines.
- Usually in stock for quick shipping.
|Thickness (SS)||12 ga. (16 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Max. Clamping Bar Lift Foot Operated||1.85"|
|Shipping Weight||787 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||58" x 25" x 50"|