Baileigh BB-3616E Finger Brake
Built to the highest standards with a plate steel framework, this small box brake offers delicate control over your application.
- 36” box brake has a maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- Bends up to 135°.
- Includes an assortment of 10 fingers to make various depths and sizes of boxes and pans.
- Rugged plate steel construction and electro-welded framework ensure crisp bend angles even in the middle of the beam at full capacity.
- Heavy counterweight to assist in lifting the apron—especially handy when bending at full capacity.
- Finger gap adjustment on the right and left of the bend brake allows for different gauges of material.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipments.
|Thickness||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||271 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||47" x 16" x 23"|