Baileigh BB-2416E Metal Bending Box Brake
Unlike most other entry-level box and pan brakes on the market, this small metal brake offers the strength of a steel plate framework for long-wearing accuracy.
- 24” long (2 feet) upper beam and apron.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- This metal box brake bends up to 135°.
- Includes 8 hardened fingers of varying lengths
- Constructed from fully-welded steel plate to minimize flex and support bending at full capacity.
- Comes standard with a counterweight apron lift assist to reduce operator effort.
- Baileigh covers this sheet metal finger brake with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
- Typically kept in stock for quick shipping.
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Shipping Weight||185 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||34" x 14" x 18"|