Baileigh BB-12016 box and pan brake
Need to bend full 4-foot x 8-foot sheets of light-gauge sheet metal? This box brake, designed to bend 16 gauge (and lighter) sheet metal, will produce crisp bends over many years of use.
- Bends 16 gauge mild steel across its entire 10-foot length.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- 26 individual fingers of varying lengths (6 of 3", 4 of 4",10 of 5", 6 of 6") allow you to make boxes or pans of many sizes.
- 6” maximum box depth.
- Bending leaf shafts ride in precise lube-for-life bearings for better bend tolerances and less operator fatigue—unlike many other box and pan brakes on the market.
- 2 large counterweights make the bending process easier and reduce physical strain on the operator.
- Electro-welded steel framework and support rods keep alignment in place, even at full capacity.
- Includes a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep this sheet metal finger brake and most replaceable parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our knowledgeable team. Call us up anytime for machine help or project advice.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.625"|
|Thickness (SS)||16 ga. (20 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Shipping Weight||3,190 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||146" x 34" x 46"|