Baileigh BB-12014H Sheet Metal Brake
This hydraulic box and pan brake improves on our manual BB-12014 with programmable bending and more power. A welded steel frame ensures accuracy and prevents twisting.
- Maximum capacity of 14 gauge mild steel or 18 gauge stainless steel.
- 10-foot (120”) working width.
- Maximum bend angle of 135°.
- Runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic system cuts down on operator effort for production runs, making your shop more efficient and saving you money.
- Simple to operate with programmable bend angle:You can operate the machine from the control panel or with the included foot pedal.
- Dial in the desired bend degree (including springback).
- Load the machine.
- Begin the cycle by stepping on the foot pedal controls.
- Machine clamps the material, and the leaf will lift to the desired angle and return.
- Upper beam unclamps the material, ready for the next bend.
- Includes 26 hardened fingers of various sizes (6 fingers of 3", 4 of 4", 10 of 5", 6 of 6").
- Fully-welded steel frame and support rods add rigidity to the overall structure to provide years of trouble-free use.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic sheet metal brake with a 1-year parts warranty.
- We carry most replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Comes with lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our experienced team of reps for troubleshooting and application tips.
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Min Reverse Bend||.5"|
|Thickness (SS)||14 ga. (18 ga.)|
|Bend Angle||0 – 135°|
|Finger Sizes||3" – 4" – 5" – 6"|
|Power||220V / 3-phase|
|Shipping Weight||5,830 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||153" x 46" x 67"|