Lisle 15000 Engine Cylinder Hone
Features and Benefits
- Micrometer head assures accuracy in feeding.
- Expands quickly to cylinder size with fast action rack and pinion.
- Bottom guard plate helps prevent stones from accidentally hitting the crankshaft.
- Universal joint action makes grinding of back cylinder easy.
- Clip-on stones and wipers are easily changed in a few seconds.
- Stones are available in five grits.
- Use with heavy-duty 1/2" drill.
- Standard range 3" to 4 1/4".
- Big range (2 3/4" - 10 1/4") with additional rack sets and stone sets.
- Long 5" stones cut faster, more accurately.
Includes the following:
- Cylinder hone body with 1 set of 15540 standard range rack (range is 3" to 4 1/4").
- 1 set each of 15500 coarse stones and 15510 medium stones, cleaning brush and dressing paddle in a sturdy storage case.
- Weight: 6.13 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Lisle Manufacturer Warranty
All products have a lifetime warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Warranty does not apply to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper use, etc.