John Dow Industries Tc-614 Tomcat Camber Adjustment Tool
- John Dow Industries
John Dow Industries Tc-614 Tomcat Camber Adjustment Too
Make camber adjustment a one-man job with the T.O.M.C.A.T. This air-assisted multiple chamber adjustment tool works on many GM and Chrysler vehicles using two-bolt lower strut mounts. The inflatable air bladder fits between tire and strut for easy and controlled adjustment of camber settings.
• Saves significant amount of time adjusting cambers
• Precise camber adjustment
• Makes single person camber adjustments effortless
• Incredibly durable
• 2′ air hose and air bladder
• Air control valve for inflating and controlled deflating
• Safety relief valve to prevent overinflating
• Weight: 2 lbs.
1. With strut mount bolts loosened, place the T.O.M.C.A.T. between the tire and strut.
2. Inflate the T.O.M.C.A.T. to push the wheel to a positive camber position.
3. To adjust the camber, slowly release air from the T.O.M.C.A.T. until the wheel retracts to the specified alignment setting.
4. Tighten the bolts and the adjustment is done.
SHORTAGES/DAMAGE CLAIMS: Shortages must be reported to a Customer Service Representative within 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Claims for in-transit damages must be made within two (2) business days by contacting a Customer Service Representative. All shipments that appear to be damaged must be signed as such at the time of delivery.
STOCK RETURN POLICY: All returns must receive prior authorization and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge. All items returned must be in new and saleable condition. If not, they will be refused, returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. Discontinued items are not returnable. All returns must be accompanied with a two-for-one offsetting order.
To initiate a return, contact a Customer Service Representative for an RGA number. All returns must have the RGA clearly marked on the packing slip and on the carton. Any items returned without an RGA will be returned freight prepaid and billed back to the Distributor. All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. JohnDow reserves the right of final approval on all returns.
WARRANTY: Products which prove to be defective in material and workmanship within one (1) year from the date of purchase may be returned freight prepaid for repair, replacement or credit at the discretion of JohnDow personnel. If JohnDow inspection discloses no defect in material or workmanship, repair, replacement or return will be made at customary charges This warranty does not cover failure of parts or components due to normal wear or damage, wear which in the judgment of JohnDow arose from misuse, abrasion, negligence, accident, faulty installation, or tampering.
SERVICE: JohnDow will promptly give assistance or advice on products requiring service or will advise where local service can be obtained.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products