Auto Meter XCPRO-80 Fast Charger
- AutoMeter's new fully automatic fast and full charger. This charger has fully controlled current limiting from 1 to 80 amperes. The 4 channels are put into a constant current/increasing voltage mode for the bulk of the charge and a constant voltage/decreasing current for the absorption charge mode. Features AutoMeter's Fast Charging technology - Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80 percent of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less; AutoMeter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers time and money.
- Features AutoMeter’s Fast Charging technology – Enables operators to quickly and safely bring most good automotive batteries up to 80% of their stated charge in 60 minutes or less. AutoMeter Fast Charge technology saves operators and customers hours/days
- Displays maximum charge time left in both full and fast charge. Charge time left is reliably accurate because the charger calculates the following battery variables; Rated CCA capacity and temperature, the current state of charge, and the degree to which
- Has distinct "Fast Charge" and "Full Charge" modes. Fast charging will bring most discharged batteries to a functional level of charge within 30 minutes. In the Full Charge mode, most batteries can be fully charged within 80 minutes.
- Includes AutoMeter's patented Smart-Clamp™ top post/side post clamps (8ft. long with 6 gage leads) – Tests side post batteries (like those found on numerous GM applications) quickly, accurately, and safely without the need for adapters (proper or improvis
- Features a low idle current (0.5 amps) compared to competitors (3.0 amps) and a software controlled cooling fan to reduce energy consumption.
- LCD Screen directions menu provides intuitive easy to follow instructions enabling users of any experience level to easily operate the charger.
- Features automatic battery temperature monitoring to prevent battery damage and provide the quickest charge possible.
- Charges 6, 8, and 12 volt batteries rated from 100 to 1600 CCA. Tests Starting Standard and AGM batteries/Deep Cycle Standard and AGM batteries/Gel Cell batteries.
- Slow charge option available.
- Maximum 80 Amps charge current.