Auto Meter SB-3 Battery Tester, 500 AMP FOR 12 Volt Systems
This portible battery/circuit tester is a must for smaller sized repair shops and battery warehouses. Seperate analog voltmeter and ammeter provide easy to monitor battery load tests. A 500 Amp variable load carbon pile and battery temperature compensation scale offer maximum accuracy during battery testing. Automatic safety un-loader knob. Vented cooling.
- Performs the industry accepted BCI (Battery Council International) 15 second battery load test.
- Tests all lead acid 12 volt batteries. Including AGM and Gel Cell.
- Utilizes large 6 gage leads with fine stranding and wide temperature range insulation. Cables remain flexible in all-weather conditions.
- Utilizes a battery capacity scale in CCA. Removes the guess work on calculating the proper test current. Simply dial the load in to match your batteries capacity in CCA.
- Performs starter draw test and starter cable voltage drop test.
- Performs alternator output test and voltage regulation test.
- Comes with a handle for easy carrying to multiple locations.
- Comes with a durable black finish.
- Applications: 12V Automotive & Commercial Starting Batteries, 12V Starting and Charging Systems
- 6V Tests: Battery Check and Load Test
- 12V Tests: Battery Check and Load Test, Alternator Regulation Test, Starter Draw Test
- Dimensions: 10"x10.5"x4"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Battery Voltage: 6 & 12 Volt
- Battery Range: 0-1000
- Alternator Test: Charging Voltage 12V
- Starter Diode Test: None
- Starter Draw Test: Yes / Simulated
- Lead Size: 5' - 6 Gauge
- External Volt Leads: No
- Amp Probe: No
- 15 Second Timer: No
- Cooling: Vented
- Display: Analog
- Volt Scale: 0-16V