AMH Ultramig 175 200-240V Economic & Portable MIG Welder
he big brother of the UltraMig 135 is a 220 volt portable with the same features and silhouette as the 115 volt version. More power (175 amps maximum) in an economical package! Weld heavier materiel using .030 (0.8mm) wire with the same spatter free precision. Comes with regulator and 2 lb. wire spool. A four wheel cart is optional.
- Designed for MIG Weld of carbon steel, aluminium and stainless steel.
- 200-240V input and microprocessor regulated output voltage.
- Synchronized microprocessor control of power and wire speed in one knob on the torch
- Electronic fine tuning of wire speed plus full manual mode selections on the panel.
- Compact, easy to use and light weight.
- Easy to change polarity for flux core wire.
- No special wiring adjustments of input power required.
- Reversible, dual Groove drive roll.
- Fan cooled transformer protected from excessive heat by thermostat.