AMGO OH-15 Heavy-duty, clear-floor, 15,000lbs 2-post lift
- AMGO Hydraulics
• 15,000 lbs capacity
• Single-point safety release
• 4 two-stages arms allowing to lift the trucks from short to long wheel base
• Automatic arm restraints keep the arms locked in their proper positions
• Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bushings
• Adjustable two height setting accommodate varying service ceiling heights
• Aircraft quality cable is used for synchronization
• Detachable foot guard and tool tray to allow for a clutter free work space
• Five-year Warranty on Steel Components, Three-year Warranty on Hydraulic Parts and Two Years on Electrical Components
*Click For Lift Manual
|Lifting Capacity||15,000 lbs (6,800 kg)|
|A:Lifting Height||75 1/4″ ~ 84 1/4″ (1912~2141mm)|
|B:Overall Height||174″/ 198″ (4420/5029mm)|
|C:Overall Width||150 3/4″ (3829mm)|
|D:Drive-Thru Clearance||109 3/4″ (2787mm)|
|E:Width Between Columns||123 1/2″ (3137mm)|
|F:Minimum Pad Height||7 1/2″” (185mm)|
|Gross Weight||2,615 lbs (1186 kg)|
AMGO offers one of the best product warranties in the industry from the original factory commercial invoice date in the industry as follows:
1.Steel structure components(including Columns,Carriage,,Lifting Arms, Top Beam, Floor Cover,Platform,Cross Beam,Car Drive-in Ramp, Scissor,baseframe etc.) warranty for five years.
2.Hydraulic parts (including cylinders, oil seal, oil hose, fitting etc.)warranty for two years.
3.Other parts(no including consumption parts such as rubber pad),electrical components, power unit warranty for one year.
In order to start a warranty claim, you need fill out completely (including date of purchase) the warranty card attached below, and then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this information is not provided, the factory will not support the claim.
Click here to download the warranty card
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products