Accudraft MX Series Paint Booths
Accudraft’s MX series paint booths provide the most options and flexibility when deciding what fits your shop best. The MX series paint booth systems are available in semi downdraft, side draft, and downdraft configurations. Single wall or dual skin costruction and a multitude of air handler configurations allow you to build a paint booth that has exactly what you need in the shape and size that works best for you.
|Download Brochure||Download Specs|
The Accudraft MX paint booth in semi downdraft configuration delivers heated air to the upper plenum in the front of the paint booth ceiling and air is exhausted out the rear of the workspace. Ideal for paint booth installations where floorspace length is available and width is a concern. Full heat recycle through a rear plenum gives you an efficient high-performance semi downdraft paint booth without sacrificing heat and energy efficiency. No concrete pits or excavation necessary.
The Accudraft MX paint booth in side draft configuration delivers heated air to the upper plenum above the paint booth ceiling and air is exhausted out the bottom of the side walls. Side draft configurations give you the closest draft pattern to a downdraft without having to do concrete work. Full heat recycle. No concrete pits or excavation necessary.
The Accudraft MX paint booth in downdraft configuration delivers heated air to the upper plenum above the paint booth ceiling and air is exhausted through the floor underneath the vehicle and painter. Also available with a raised steel basement for a pit-less downdraft configuration giving you the best of both worlds: a true downdraft paint booth system and no concrete pit excavation necessary.
- Interior 23’ 8” long x 13’ wide x 9’ high
- Exterior 24’ long x 13’ 4 1/4” wide x 13’ high
- Side Down
- Single Skin 18 Gauge
- Electrogalvanized Steel Walls
- BoltTogether Construction
- UltraWhite™ Vinyl Coated Exterior
- UltraWhite™ Vinyl Coated Interior
- ToolsFree Ceiling Filter Changes
- Vinyl Coated Ceiling Filter Grids
- Opening: 9’ wide x 8’11” high
- Dual Skin Insulated Vinyl Coated
- Integrated Locking Mechanism
- Wiremesh Reinforced Windows
- Welded Steel Reinforcement Frame
- Side Access Door with Window
- 36” wide x 82 1/2” high
- Pre Filter Bags - Cleans Incoming Air
- Ceiling Filters (5 micron) - Down to 1/25,000 of an inch
- Exhaust Filter - Paint Arrestor (Over 98% Removal Efficiency)
- 36 or 48” Daylight Corrected Light Fixtures
- Inside Access Hinged Glass Doors
- Lab Certified Explosion Proof
- Length Extensions, Width Extensions, Height Extensions, Drive Through, Fourth Main Door, Single Phase, Side Loader
- KD 500
- 10,000 CFM
- ADH Forward Curve Blower
- 7.5 HP 3 Phase High Efficiency Motor
- 1,200,000 BTU (Capable)
- 98% Efficient Direct Fire Gas or Propane Burner
- 30:1 Turn Down for Accurate Temperature
- Full Recirculation on Bake 90%
- 2 Stage Recirculation Filtration
- Intake/Exhaust Pressure Balanced
- 10,000 CFM
- TubeAxial Exhaust Fan On Side & Semi Down Models
- RDH Inclined Blade Turbine Available on Downdraft Models
- 3 Phase 208480V High Efficiency Motors
- Non Sparking
SmartPad PLC Control Panel
- Softstart on Exhaust Motor(s)
- Intellcure™ Fast Temperature Rise
- Automatic Pressure Control
- Exhaust VFD(s) Included
- ETL Listed
- 1 Year Bumper to Bumper
- SAIMA of North America reserves the right to modify or change any of the dimensions or features without notification.
Single Skin Pre-Punched Walls
Single skin walls with pre-punched bolt holes make installation easy. 18 Gage galvanized steel with interior and exterior non-reflective vinyl coating.
Single Skin Vinyl Coated Wall Panels
Vinyl Coated Interior & Exterior
Manufactured & Shipped with Protective Polyethylene Coating
24 Inch Interlocking Male & Female Panels
Meets National Fire Protection Requirements (NFPA Compliant)
Available in Ultra White non-reflective vinyl exterior
Available Dual Skin Insulated Construction
KD Series Integrated Air Makeup System
The KD™ Series air makeup unit is a completely integrated intake, heat, and exhaust system designed for high production downdraft paint booths. Forward curve and backward inclined turbines provide powerful airflow through the paint booth and recycled direct fire heating provides fast heating with maximum energy efficiency. Painters can put more jobs through the paint booth per hour and generate more profits for your business.
SmartPad™ Digital Controls
Accudraft’s SmartPad™ digital control panel provides the user with all process information and settings in one compact and easy to read paint booth control unit. Choose between solvent and waterborne paint modes before you start. All processes are then automatic for that type of paint. The SmartPad™ can also integrate Accudraft’s Xcelerator™ for the ultimate in paint drying speed.
The Accudraft MX downdraft configuration is also available in a pit-less downdraft design where the entire paint booth and mechanicals are installed on a raised steel basement with drive-up ramps. This provides all the benefits of a downdraft airflow paint booth system without the need for expensive concrete work. A fully grated floor provides one of the cleanest finishing environments available.
The MX paint booth system is available as a weatherproof outdoor unit with all elements installed within a self contained enclosure. Valuable shop space is saved and installation downtime is completely eliminated. The entire system can be installed while the rest of the facility keeps right on working.
- Xcelerator™ Waterborne paint drying system
- Length, Width and Height Extensions
- Drive Thru
- Observation Windows in Walls
A high velocity air jet nozzle system designed to flash off waterborne coatings in a fraction of the time. The Accudraft Xcelerator can nearly double finishing speeds overnight, turning any new or existing spray booth into a high performance machine.
IRT Handheld Infrared Dryer
The IRT handheld dryer is a great addition to any finishing system. Dry spot jobs and hard-to-reach places in a snap.
IRT Hyperion Rail Mounted Short Wave Infrared Drying System
Reach just about anywhere on any job. High, low, side panel, top panel. It’s all the same to the IRT Hyperion rail system. Simply slide the adjustable arm anywhere you need it along the length of the booth or prep area and position the arm at the best angle to dry your job. The Hyperion will take it from there.