Zinko ZN-22PG 22 Ton Standard Bottle Jack With Pressure Gauge
Bottle Jack, 22 ton, forged steel base. A Powerful heavy-duty jack that is ideal for use in the automotive, machinery and construction industry. This model is great for applications that require monitoring of applied pressure. Standard, heavy duty hydraulic bottle jack; ideally used in automotive, machinery, and construction industry; used in upright, angle, and horizontal positions; forged steel base; 22 ton capacity
- 3-1/4" screw extension.
- Welded steel construction throughout - reduces metal fatigue allowing for a longer use life.
- Unique base forging method increases resistance to high pressure.
- Can be used in upright, angle and horizontal position.
- Casing, cylinder and base are joined by electric welding for greater strength and are leak proof.
- Needle valve allows for controlled lowering of the ram.
- Comes with Zinko 0-10,000 psi pressure gauge attached to monitor pressure inside the jack and to calculate force applied.
- Weight: 32 Lbs.
- Country of Origin: Japan
|Min. Height (in)||10-5/8"|
|Max. Height (in)||20-1/8"|
|Base Area (in)||5" x 7-1/8"|