Schley Products 67100 Tri-Pack Oxygen Sensor Wrenches
- Schley Tools
Features and Benefits
- Designed with super duty strength
- Each socket features a patent pending 12 point design enabling the professional technician twice the number of clock angle" attaching positions
- SCH88750A and SCH93750A both feature a 6-point side that provides superior contact for maximum torque to be applied to the sensor
- SCH93750A is designed with an additional 2-1/8” offset to allow more access to tight and low profile areas
- SCH66750 has a unique design that was created to remove and replace shielded oxygen sensors found on many Toyota and Lexus vehicles
This set of Super Duty Oxygen Sensor Wrenches gives the professional technician a complete array of oxygen sensor wrenches for most applications. The SCH93750A works well with large 3” diameter exhaust tubing where the sensor is on top of the tube leaving little clearance for removing and replacing. The depth and diameter of the SCH66750 socket are critical features enabling the tool to fit in the confined area inside the shield of the sensor."
Schley Products Inc., warrants their Specialty Hand Tools to be free from defects in material and workmanship. There is no implied or expressed warranty for damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse use of impact, use in production, or use of the tool for other than its intended specialty application.
The exclusive remedy for any item found to be defective under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective tool or piece of equipment. Schley Products Inc. shall not be liable for any consequential or incurred damages. Final determination of defects shall be made by Schley Products Inc.
For more information call us up at 800-562-479.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products