Lisle 97102 Black Plastic Creeper
Lisle 97102 LOW PROFILE PLASTIC CREEPER
A New Color for our Popular Low Profile Plastic Creeper.
Comfortable, body-fitting design. Urethane rollers are inserted into steel bushings that are molded into the creeper body for added strength and easy roller replacement. Low profile, 7/8" floor clearance. Easy to clean surface is resistant to solvents and fuels.
- COMFORTABLE – Ergonomic, body-fitting shape was developed through testing on many body types to provide optimum comfort for daily use and includes a lumbar support. Padded headrest keeps you in a working position and is easily replaceable.
- DURABLE – Special molding process bonds the top and bottom permanently together by creating ribs that make the creeper very strong. The impact resistant, blow molded body is made from one piece of high-density polyethylene plastic and is light weight at only 11.5 lbs. The handles located on 3 sides make it easy to hang, carry or move.
- POP-IN ROLLERS – Six 2 inch ball bearing swivel rollers pop in and out for easy replacement. Urethane wheels are corrosion resistant and are inserted into metal bushings which are firmly molded into the creeper body.
- LOW PROFILE – Unique design provides 7/8 inch floor clearance to clear air hoses, cords, and other obstructions.
- 300 LBS. CAPACITY – Our plastic creepers feature 300 lbs. capacity with a total length of 38 inches, width of 17.5 inches and height of 4 inches.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Surface is resistant to solvents, greases and fuels.
Lisle Plastic Creepers have a Limited Lifetime Warranty that does not cover abuse or unintended use of the product. Wheels and headrests are not covered by warranty since they are consumable/wear items. An example of a potential warranty would be if the seam on the body of the creeper splits from normal use. We do not warranty creepers that have been used to move heavy parts like a transmission or loads over 300 lbs. Initial defects of any part of the creeper are covered by warranty if the creeper has not been used.
Available in six other colors:
- 92102 Red Creeper
- 93102 Yellow Creeper
- 94102 Blue Creeper
- 93602 Pink Creeper
- 93202 Neon Orange Creeper
- 99102 Neon Green Creeper
- 92132 2" Pop-in Wheel
- 92152 2" Pop-in Wheel for Plastic Creepers 6 Pack
- 96412 Replacement Headrest
Features and Benefits:
- A New Color for our Popular Low Profile Plastic Creeper.
- Comfortable, body-fitting design.
- Urethane rollers are inserted into steel bushings that are molded into the creeper body for added strength and easy roller replacement.
- Low profile, 7/8" floor clearance.
- Easy to clean surface is resistant to solvents and fuels.
- Package Dimensions: 18"w 39"h 5"d
Lisle Manufacturer Warranty
All products have a lifetime warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship. Warranty does not apply to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, improper use, etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products