Reelcraft D9300 OLSBW-S 3/4 in. x 75 ft. Stainless Steel Hose Reel
- D9300 OLSBW-S
- D9300 OLSBW-S
D9300 OLSBW-S – 3/4 in. x 75 ft. Stainless Steel Hose Reel
Reelcraft's stainless steel hose reels are ideal for food processing, pre-rinse, wash down, chemical transfer, and industrial-solvent handling. Also suitable for coastal, offshore, and on-board ships in marine applications where the harsh environment of saltwater spray requires the use of stainless hose reels. Swivel includes Viton O-rings. Note: Standard latch parts are made from aluminum. Contact Reelcraft for top wind and bottom wind hose guide models. Stainless latch parts and fluid paths are available as a standard option by placing a -S at the end of the part number. Example: OLS-S
- Substantial base frame – The full-width frame has the greatest amount of mounting area and overall strength of reels within its class.
- Full flow stress-free swivel design – The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to ensure maximum service life.
- Robust latching mechanism – Latch and ratchet are made of heavy-duty cast aluminum with substantial surface area to limit the opportunity for premature wear.
- The reel is shipped in the bottom wind position with a right-hand inlet.
- Made in USA
|Guide Roller Position||
For 2 years (1 year for Series LD, LG, LH cord reels, and reel covers; 6 months for hose and light bulbs) from the date of shipment, products manufactured and/or sold by Reelcraft Industries, Inc. (“Reelcraft”) shall, when properly installed, maintained and operated in accordance with the recommendation of Reelcraft and the manual of instructions, be free of defects in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. In no event shall Reelcraft be obligated under this warranty or otherwise in any way whatsoever for normal wear and tear or for any product which, in Reelcraft’s sole and exclusive determination, has been subjected to accident, abuse, misapplication, improper repair or alteration, improper installation or maintenance, excessive operating conditions or for defects or failures resulting from purchaser’s specifications or designs, or otherwise caused by purchaser, including without limitation defects or failures resulting from purchaser’s manufacture, distribution, sale or promotion of its own products. A failure to use circuit breakers on electric motors, filter, lubricators on air motors, and flexible inlet connections on live hose reels will void the express warranty stated above in this paragraph. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IN THIS PARAGRAPH, REELCRAFT MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHICH ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
Equipment, products, components and hoses not manufactured by Reelcraft are subject to the original manufacturer´s guarantee and warranties. Hoses carry a 6 month warranty as listed by the manufacturer. Reelcraft will assist in filing claims, but does not have any additional responsibility if original manufacturer denies warranty claim.
Product built to customer specifications and requirements or products incorporating variation from cataloged items are considered special and are not subject to cancellation or returnable for credit under any conditions.
Reelcraft reserves the right to modify or alter product, dimensions, design and construction to improve performance.
In the event of any conflict between this Warranty Information statement and the Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall control.
Materials/products returned pre-paid to Reelcraft for warranty inspection/consideration and found to be defective will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the customer per Reelcraft´s discretion. Materials/Products deemed not defective will require customer authorization to repair or replace at customers expense.
Warranty Return Protocol
- Contact Reelcraft customer service at 1-855-634-9109 and request the Return Goods Coordinator for the authorization number. Warranty claims will require the following information before a return authorization number can be issued:
Additional information regarding a specific reason for return will be required in processing your request.
- If a replacement is required prior to Reelcraft receiving your return, the items being sent will be invoiced to your account until the warranty process is completed.
- Once given an RGA number all corresponding inquires, paperwork and boxes will require this number. Reelcraft reserves the right to refuse returns without an RGA number.
- Upon receipt of your warranty return and all the warranty conditions are met, a credit memo will be issued to your account and forwarded to you for your records. If there is a problem with your return a Customer Service representative will be in contact with you to discuss this further.
- If you desire, a warranty report is available to be forwarded or discussed with you regarding your specific return and our findings. Please contact our Return Goods Coordinator at 1-855-634-9109.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products