Reelcraft 83050 OLP Air/Water with Hose, 250 psi Hose Reel, 3/4 x 50ft
The Series 80000 spring retractable reels incorporate the most current design and manufacturing techniques to guarantee long life and trouble-free performance. All -steel construction and a baked on powder coat finish combine to produce a rugged, corrosion-resistant product suitable for a wide variety of heavy duty applications.
- Reinforced Steel - The steel guide arm and dual pedestal base are stamped with ribs and gussets and robotically welded to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight. The unitized cast fluid path and ratchet reduce wearable parts and ease of assembly.
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design - The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life.
- Long Life Drive Spring - The unitized cast aluminum fluid path with built in declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of leakage and spring damage due to reverse winding. Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality Finish and Corrosion Resistant - Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Dual Pedestal - 80000 Series, Harmonized Tariff Code 8479.89.9899, Origin USA
- Dimensions: Length 24, Width 10.5, Height 25.375, Weight 88
- Outlet Port 3/4 (M)NPTF, Inlet Port 3/4 (F)NPTF, Hose I.D. 3/4 inch, Hose O.D. 1.075, Hose Capacity 50 feet
- Mounting Dim. C - 10, Mounting Dim. D - 6, Mounting Hole - 1/2
- Material: Steel
- Color: Red
- Temperature range: 150 deg F
- Pressure: 250 psi
- Reelcraft part number: 83050 OLP