Reelcraft 82100 OLP Air/Water with Hose, 300 psi Hose Reel, 1/2 x 100ft
- Spring-retractable reel from Reelcraft incorporates the most current design and manufacturing techniques to guarantee long life and trouble-free performance.
- All-steel construction and baked-on powder-coat finish combine to produce a rugged corrosion-resistant product suitable for a wide variety of heavy-duty applications.
- Guide arm is field adjustable for wall-, ceiling- or truck-mounting positions.
- Latching mechanism holds hose at desired length.
- Dual pedestal base and guide arm design are structurally reinforced.
- Containerized spring assembly provides safe and easy handling during maintenance.
- U.S.A. Application: Air, water,
- Hose Length (ft.): 100,
- Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 24 x 10 1/2 x 25 3/8,
- Max. PSI: 300,
- Hose Diameter (in.): 1/2
The spring -driven series 80,000 reels incorporate a five-in-one heat treated aluminum casting that acts as main shaft, ratchet, spring arbor and inlet/outlet plumbing. They also utilize two sealed ball bearings for smooth rotation of main shaft. They are dual base and guide arm supported and have a containerized drive spring for added safety. The 82100 comes with 100-Feet of 1/2-Inch high quality PVC hose installed on the reel and a hose bumper.