Reelcraft 7850 OMP Oil with Hose, 3250 psi Hose Reel, 1/2 x 50ft
- Series 7000 is very robust and ideal for the most demanding applications.
- The reel's base and guide arm are formed from high-grade steel engineered with structural forms and gussets to yield the greatest amount of strength.
- The standard low pressure hose is for air or water service only. The basic reel without hose can be used for air, water or oil. Guide arm adjusts to three positions.
- Reinforced Steel - The steel guide arm and base are stamped with ribs and gussets to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight
- Full Flow Stress Free Swivel design - The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life.
- The hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel.
- Long Life Drive Spring - Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding.
- Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality Finish and Corrosion Resistant - Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Dimensions: Length 19, Width 7, Height 20.25, Weight 57
- Outlet Port 1/2 (M)NPTF, Inlet Port 1/2 (F)NPTF, Hose I.D. 1/2 inch, Hose O.D. 0.82, Hose Capacity 50 feet
- Mounting Dim. C - 7.813, Mounting Dim. D - 3.875, Mounting Hole - 1/2
- Material: Steel
- Color: Red
- Temperature range: 210 deg F
- Pressure: 3250 psi